IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Creativity.. the Mo-fo of Invention; don't MT fridge without it.
My as-yet-unNamed gastronomic creation employs the 'faux-crab' source (of thus--given the 'faux-': Meatless). Too.
Chop-fine: bread n'butter pickles (need the sweet, the vinegar), chop red bell pepper, also celery (crunch), and yess:
diced avocado + a bit of mayo*, [any other crunchies; maybe pecans toasted?] Stir. Serve.
* make yer own variant .. for the piẻce de la resistance!

(And yes, I too was surprised that the confluence of texture, flavorings ... it's ... not-Bad, though I be biased)
And, as with the case of Vengeance!..it is a dish best eaten Cold.

Mayhap I shall start my own Grommet Cafe, call it Cloven-hoof Garden ... and in 50 years catch up with your opera-[is-the-plural of opus].
(And were I still around--already I'd be a National Curiosity as in), When!? is that fucker gonna just die and get it over with!..

;^> Ho.. Ho.. H-Ho..
PS: I subscribe to the 'lesser-Evil' self-delusion that: 'fish' are deemed bereft of any 'emotional center'--surely still just a w.a.g. in the white-coated 'researchers' imaginining they Know. Whereas: swine--tarred with the insult of being ..well Swine! in biped-speak--are joined by chickens: note that these (and many others) also become Pets and ..pigs are famously Smart in many ways. (I eschew farting-beef for the obvious Two sane reasons there).

So I'll eat. fish. with aplomb ..but evade critters who could-become-Pets. On General principle, (aside from daily hypocrisies still employed) . Goats are off-list too: a tale went the rounds of one such becoming the daily eyes for a blind horse.. over decades. Ya don't get that level of Caring amidst many current homo-saps*, per The News.
* Ugghh-they're filthy inside
Collapse Edited by Ashton Dec. 19, 2020, 03:50:46 PM EST
Creativity.. don't MT fridge without it.
My as-yet-unNamed gastronomic creation employs the 'faux-crab' source (of thus--given the 'faux-': Meatless). Too.
Chop-fine: bread n'butter pickles (need the sweet, the vinegar), chop red bell pepper, also celery (crunch), and yess:
diced avocado + a bit of mayo*, [any other crunchies; maybe pecans toasted?] Stir. Serve.
* make yer own variant .. for the piẻce de la resistance!

(And yes, I too was surprised that the confluence of texture, flavorings ... it's ... not-Bad, though I be biased)
And, as with the case of Vengeance!..it is a dish best eaten Cold.

Mayhap I shall start my own Grommet Cafe, call it Cloven-hoof Garden ... and in 50 years catch up with your opera-[is-the-plural of opus].
(And were I still around--already I'd be a National Curiosity as in), When!? is that fucker gonna just die and get it over with!..

;^> Ho.. Ho.. H-Ho..
Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 19, 2020, 04:13:42 PM EST
     Vegan Anchovies? - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
         Well, at least it's not like the old Catholic definition of fish not being meat. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Fish not being meat? It was far worse than that. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 And when St. Paddy's Day falls on a Friday, corned beef becomes fish -NT - (drook) - (2)
                     Actually, corned beef is not Irish. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Creativity.. the Mo-fo of Invention; don't MT fridge without it. - (Ashton)

And she wasn't kidding, either, 'cause in came the biggest, meanest looking haddock I'd ever seen come down the pike. He was covered with mussels.
33 ms