1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New (ignore; dup)
(gone)
Collapse Edited by rcareaga Sept. 22, 2020, 04:01:36 PM EDT
What Peter said
Those old “life expectancy” stats reflected both the mortality rate of infants and of their mothers. A male of the economic class from which Supreme Court justices were selected could reasonably expect to reach, say, my present age—and I was born not quite half a year after George VI pegged out.

cordially,
     Justice Ginsburg D I E S ... [Edited] - (Ashton) - (36)
         Re: Justice Ginsburg D I E S - (malraux) - (7)
             Worse!! ..can you Believe that? Watch: - (Ashton)
             what if it goes 4-4? great jurist, whoever gets nominated by whomever will not be as good -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 Unlikely - (InThane) - (2)
                     Moscow Mitch has shown that he has trouble counting. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Re: Moscow Mitch has shown that he has trouble counting. - (InThane)
                 4-4 means the appellate decision stands. - (malraux) - (1)
                     And with the court stuffing Mitch has done in the past 3.5 years, that's not encouraging. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         The Senate contemplates the abyss - (rcareaga) - (26)
             What the World needs next.. - (Ashton) - (25)
                 Hey!!11 - (Another Scott) - (24)
                     Probably best that.. there's no guessing enroute to deNazification /or not ... tick tick ttick -NT - (Ashton)
                     yabut… - (rcareaga) - (22)
                         But he needs 50+1 votes. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                             Re: But he needs 50+1 votes. - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                 McConnell has had trouble counting in the past. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                     "It's not over yet." No, Our Rome doesn't burn ..we are amidst the s l o w death-via-Despicables®. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Do you imagine, for example… - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                         No, I'm not counting on Disappointed Susan. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                             Why 18 years? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 On 38 years - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                     What Peter said - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                         Yup. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                             This is just a thought experiment, though, isn't it? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 Thus: When?? do other countries wake-up to our ∞ paper-backed specie supply.. Hmm? -NT - (Ashton)
                                                     (ignore; dup) - (rcareaga)
                             He just picked up Rmoney's. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 why dont we just ditch the USSC? Since you love the popular vote so much - (boxley) - (7)
                                     That scenario played-out on TV moons ago ... Badly; If'n you don't know Why on Inspection, Pity. -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                         Believe they did that in "Brazil" also, and "Max Headroom" -NT - (drook)
                                         I remember Bill Clinton's election and was informed by white college educated ladies - (boxley) - (4)
                                             For every one of her, there are 10,000 of these. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 {{Has gun, cyanide; hopes to grab gun {insurance} before elixir does it fershure.}} -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 another reason why the popular vote is a bad idea -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     ... except compared to all the others. -NT - (Another Scott)
         8 minutes: a friend's bio as lifelong friend of RBG - (Ashton)

Firstly they have wonky eyes, the left eye is always much larger than the right.
90 ms