IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Justice Ginsburg D I E S
This could be the deciding blow. All of the BS that’s going to get litigated during the election will now go to a 5-3 court.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Worse!! ..can you Believe that? Watch:
The FIRST unalterabe-Tipping-Point is forming-Self ---> Critical. Mass.
As. We. Speak.

The largest-known METHANE repository is massively AFIRE in Siberia. The Tundra! Itself.
With Zero sign of ANY WORLDWIDE confluence of Super-tankers enroute
--certainly no one (I know of) from Putin or his Pussy,

Supreme Courts, Dummies-for-extinction etc. fade into also-rans: if this thermo-stellar-bomb achieves completion.
(Sorry--killing this messenger would be just an anteclimax)--Lay On, Mac Duff

Pogo was sooo Right, seven Decades ago: "wehavemettheEnemyandHeisUS"
New what if it goes 4-4? great jurist, whoever gets nominated by whomever will not be as good
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Unlikely
Moscow Mitch already has said that Trump's nominee will see a vote on the Senate floor. Also, it's basically 3-1-4 right now - Roberts isn't exactly a friend of the liberal wing.
New Moscow Mitch has shown that he has trouble counting.
St. John McCain dashed Moscow Mitch's hopes to kill the ACA, for example.

Several GOP senators have said that they won't vote on a new Justice nominee until after the election or after the inauguration. We'll have to see of course, but it's not a done-deal yet.

Call or write your senators and tell them you don't think a Putin toady should get to install a Justice that represents a small majority of opinions to a lifetime appointment in a rushed and norm-breaking process. I'll be doing so.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: Moscow Mitch has shown that he has trouble counting.
Already done. Of course, I live in Libertopia, so my senators aren't going to get a say.
New 4-4 means the appellate decision stands.
At which point we're at the mercy of whichever court it comes up via.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New And with the court stuffing Mitch has done in the past 3.5 years, that's not encouraging.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Justice Ginsburg D I E S ... [Edited] - (Ashton) - (36)
         Re: Justice Ginsburg D I E S - (malraux) - (7)
             Worse!! ..can you Believe that? Watch: - (Ashton)
             what if it goes 4-4? great jurist, whoever gets nominated by whomever will not be as good -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 Unlikely - (InThane) - (2)
                     Moscow Mitch has shown that he has trouble counting. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Re: Moscow Mitch has shown that he has trouble counting. - (InThane)
                 4-4 means the appellate decision stands. - (malraux) - (1)
                     And with the court stuffing Mitch has done in the past 3.5 years, that's not encouraging. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         The Senate contemplates the abyss - (rcareaga) - (26)
             What the World needs next.. - (Ashton) - (25)
                 Hey!!11 - (Another Scott) - (24)
                     Probably best that.. there's no guessing enroute to deNazification /or not ... tick tick ttick -NT - (Ashton)
                     yabut… - (rcareaga) - (22)
                         But he needs 50+1 votes. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                             Re: But he needs 50+1 votes. - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                 McConnell has had trouble counting in the past. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                     "It's not over yet." No, Our Rome doesn't burn ..we are amidst the s l o w death-via-Despicables®. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Do you imagine, for example… - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                         No, I'm not counting on Disappointed Susan. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                             Why 18 years? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 On 38 years - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                     What Peter said - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                         Yup. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                             This is just a thought experiment, though, isn't it? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 Thus: When?? do other countries wake-up to our ∞ paper-backed specie supply.. Hmm? -NT - (Ashton)
                                                     (ignore; dup) - (rcareaga)
                             He just picked up Rmoney's. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 why dont we just ditch the USSC? Since you love the popular vote so much - (boxley) - (7)
                                     That scenario played-out on TV moons ago ... Badly; If'n you don't know Why on Inspection, Pity. -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                         Believe they did that in "Brazil" also, and "Max Headroom" -NT - (drook)
                                         I remember Bill Clinton's election and was informed by white college educated ladies - (boxley) - (4)
                                             For every one of her, there are 10,000 of these. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 {{Has gun, cyanide; hopes to grab gun {insurance} before elixir does it fershure.}} -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 another reason why the popular vote is a bad idea -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     ... except compared to all the others. -NT - (Another Scott)
         8 minutes: a friend's bio as lifelong friend of RBG - (Ashton)

Ain't science wunnaful?
119 ms