Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yum...
whadderya gonna have fer deeezurt?
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Ahh.. candied Repo brains, prolly.
but it will be just a light dessert - sorta like meringue?
But we color it Red White and Blue, as the otherwise pinkish color tends to offend some donors (dunno why), and we are sensitive to their feelings. Afterwards.

BTW - did you know how sausages are made? Ummm lots of raw materials for some rilly Huge ones in some of the older ones, and they are already stretched full (but of course there's a *lot* of stuff set like cement.. for bein there so long) Lotta work, that.

Still, great chefs are proud of what they can make out of almost anything :-)

Ashton
What's Fer Dinner?
Y'All.

glorp :-\ufffd
New Can I at least have...
...some Greens to go with my brains?

Doc says I need my Greens;-)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Iceberg? - (Brandioch) - (100)
         The Department of Homeland Securistazi - (jb4) - (99)
             Nobody new. - (bepatient) - (13)
                 Aw, there you go spoiling the fun. - (marlowe)
                 You mean there's no breeding program in effect? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                     Nope. But have anything change... - (bepatient) - (1)
                         You don't pay much attention to the news, do you? - (Brandioch)
                 OK, Mr. Smartypants... - (jb4) - (7)
                     I'm on the >over< - (bepatient) - (6)
                         I didn't get mine until I was 16... - (jb4)
                         Except that... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                             Yeah...thats a good one, ain't it? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                 Yepperz...just like - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                     (You were expecting 'consistency' too? from Ashcroft et al) -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Re: Yepperz...just like - (bepatient)
                 What really matters - (kmself)
             Stazi? The Register calls it Gestapo - (Andrew Grygus) - (84)
                 It's not brown shirt - (rsf)
                 Toothsome morsel from your eChampions screed: - (jb4) - (82)
                     Aren't you forgetting one little inconvenient fact... - (bepatient) - (79)
                         Thank you for pointing out the (now regular) irony - (Ashton) - (22)
                             It can never be... - (bepatient) - (21)
                                 Er.. 'irony' means - (Ashton)
                                 So..Republicans are "bad" and Democrats are "good"? - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                     Are you that big of an idiot? - (bepatient) - (18)
                                         In case you are... - (bepatient)
                                         I'm still not following your "logic". - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                             I guess you are. - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                 Ummm, remember, you are the one with the memory problem. - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                     I should learn to expect this.. - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                         So you're changing your story? - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                             Brandioch's IQ strikes a new low. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                 Let's take this chronologically, shall we? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                     Poor baby just can't seem to get it right. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                         Oh, I get it. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                             Ah...semantics. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                 No semantics. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                     Whatever - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                         [Contest!] ___ Such 'plans' are not Meant to be understood, - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                                             Mental... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                 So then perhaps you even agree (!) - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                     Two options. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                         Precisely. Agreed. - (Ashton)
                         Inconvenience is so...inconvenient... - (jb4) - (55)
                             9-7 - (bepatient) - (54)
                                 Bepatient...you have to chalk up their complaints.... - (Simon_Jester) - (43)
                                     So Bush is only implementing the Hart/Rudman proposal? - (Brandioch) - (42)
                                         Closer to Lieberman's proposal - (bepatient) - (41)
                                             Technically "closer", I guess. - (Brandioch) - (40)
                                                 Perhaps you missed... - (bepatient) - (39)
                                                     Seems you flunked English, too. - (Brandioch) - (38)
                                                         Laugh. It was an absolute reference. - (bepatient) - (37)
                                                             If you want to play that way. - (Brandioch) - (36)
                                                                 Perfect. - (bepatient) - (35)
                                                                     Ah, your memory again. - (Brandioch) - (34)
                                                                         Sad. - (bepatient) - (33)
                                                                             Ah, I see. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                 No. The admission should already be made. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                     Logic is beyond you, isn't it? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                         OT: Amusing how you two are cooperating... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                                                             Yeah.... - (bepatient)
                                                                                             Spelling should be logical. :) - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                 I'm with you on that point. English could have more logic. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                             Do I espy a tiny clue-let lying behind these exercises in - (Ashton) - (25)
                                                                                 Ferchrissakes. - (bepatient) - (24)
                                                                                     But Of Course! - the thread was doomed to death by - (Ashton) - (18)
                                                                                         Follow the bouncing threads. - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                                                             That's bullshit. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                                                                 Chuckle - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                                                     And this is the reason you don't ever state your position. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                                                                         Nope. - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                                             Let me explain ONE thing to you. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                                                                 Nitwit 101. - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                                     Oh that is too good. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                                                                                         That pretty much settles it... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                                                             Awww, are the facts too much for you? - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                                                                 So when you make things up, they're facts??? -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                                     You must provide support for you statement. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                                                                                         Simple. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                             And once again, you lie. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                 Wow. There must be a new definition - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                     No new definition. Look up "chronology". - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                         Please use the strawman login...and this isn't usenet - (bepatient)
                                                                                         I think you give him far too much credit. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                     ROTFLMAO... Hello, my name is Dan and I'm a - (screamer)
                                                                                     french redux. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                         Yum... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                             Ahh.. candied Repo brains, prolly. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                 Can I at least have... - (bepatient)
                                 So what? - (jb4) - (9)
                                     Nice to hear you say it. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                         Mind if I ask a silly question? - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                                             Not a silly question. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Now that.... I can agree with. -NT - (Simon_Jester)
                                                 Re: shuffle of the deck - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                     I gotta agree with Ted on that. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                         Dilbert's been there for quite a while. -NT - (bepatient)
                                         Perhaps I just start calling you "Red" - (jb4) - (1)
                                             That'll work... - (bepatient)
                     The word from Mordor is..... - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         Thar be Dragons_______\ufffdThere\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)

Sheer, unadultered, industrial-strength tinfoil-helmet alien-lizard-people drivel of the first degree.
159 ms