IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New [Cool Hand Luke} 'What we've got here is a failure to communicate' [/Cool]
(It might even be a meta-failure, given the overlays of relationships among the squabbling millions (both Authorities and their minions.)
The most visibly operative clusterfuck appears to be quite pedestrian (residing in reptile brain) and universal/not just a Muslim thing) but transcend sects, tribes ... organization of any sort; maybe it is the anti-organization root-emotion? ~~ Don't *you* tell me what to do! and especially: don't tell me what the Right(eous?) interpretation of my religion is supposed to be!!

{{sigh}}n

Further, (per both analysts cited) the major justification for all the bloody battling seems to be about convincing all these 'individual'-muslim-interpreters that, the most important Reason for rolling out this new Caliphate is:
Apocalypse Now er, real-Soon next!! aka The Sky IS Falling.

That is: (too) a Jackson-Pollock painting is a lousy model for a Venn or other attempt at picking out relationships.. let alone (anything like! ijma /"consensus" ... as weirdly interpreted by these masses.
But we needn't attempt to grok-to-even mediocrity all these confabulations: Murican Taliban have given us the Fatherland version of rapturing out [a FAIL already, for mistaking "the spiritual" with the icky/material corpus.]

(To me) the absurdity of this entire tissue of Claiming Knowledge of the un-Knowable (that is: missing the point that The Absolute is Without Attributes, meaning: you CAN'T! fucking psychoanalyze His/Her/IT's "wishes, preferences" etc. This root-absurdity neatly cancels-out all the jillions of hours of 'scholarship' and all the modern nattering about the previous natterings.
You might as well be determinedly lecturing a starfish about 2d/2p electrons determining valence.

At least these two commentators seem capable of describing [one hand clapping?] what appears to be the longest-running-ever, game [something with 'Doom-' as suffix or prefix] which predates the necessary transistors to play today's versions. The whole plot and underpinnings as described by both these worthies strikes me as the Model of bringing pure-Boolean, (machine-) digital logic to matters that lie right at the limits of Reason: ineffable matters about the (sometimes provably!) un-Knowable ... (no matter How one "frames" n Questions.)

(Read Silverman's epistle.) Also heard recently that Ralph Nader was mightily impressed withThe Tyranny of Words! [yes.. That one] and is/or has produced a book with his version of all that. Heh.
Ergo: [Cool Hand Luke] 'What we've got here is a failure to communicate' [/Cool]

There's no hope for a John Dewey, American-inculcated pragmatist to comprehend the slightest thing of Why? How! WHAT-FOR!! these Millions of individual-"interpreters" are willing to massacre some n-Thousands to "make their individual *Points*."

What does this MEAN? At highest scale of Importance, in my lexicon, is that: the next.. unto perpetual.. dragging-out of their millions of "Missions" shall further confound the pursuit of any worldwide CONSENSUS on courageously-Facing The Planetary Issues. Period.

Add this collective of mo-fos as: sworn Enemies of the survival of the entire fucking species. Screw Them: the thousands or millions whom they will self-slaughter, as they demand attention away-from a REAL problem, not an esoteric re-definition of The Ineffable, a concept which none of these are likely ever to climb Up-to.

This vast waste of mental and physical effort will top How many angels can dance on the head of a pin; I shan't waste any time next, attempting to follow the pure-distilled Idiocy afoot. Hope BHO keeps up, on the reasons for herding ... and not the Usual. The dis-US could still blow this.
{{washes hands}}

Ed: oTpy

Thanks for finding these two epistles; these confirm in detail my supposition all along that, authentic communication 'twixt The rest-of The World and these virtual meth-heads just will Not happen. If the strategy/tactics of the 'materialistic' world can herd them into enclaves where--assuredly--they can self-destruct (via the processes mentioned) ... never-mind "communication". You've saved me future time-wasting analyses of the blow-by-blow soap opera that can't be evaded.

Re-Imagine the utter CLUE-less-ness of the Shogunate way-back, cynically playing on the Certainty of more free-oil for Our Empire ... "in some months.." Cosmic humor? Our greedy cluelessness -vs- centuries-old cluelessness about the philosophical nature of The Un-knowable! (OR as Yamamoto is said to have uttered early-on: I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant.. Always wondered if he recalled that, as the first bombs fell on Balalae Airfield??)
Collapse Edited by Ashton Feb. 18, 2015, 07:23:03 PM EST
[Cool Hand Luke} 'What we've got here is a failure to communicate' [/Cool]
(It might even be a meta-failure, given the overlays of relationships among the squabbling millions (both Authorities and their minions.)
The most visibly operative clusterfuck appears to be quite pedestrian (residing in reptile brain) and universal/not just a Muslim thing) but transcend sects, tribes ... organization of any sort; maybe it is the anti-organization root-emotion? ~~ Don't *you* tell me what to do! and especially: don't tell me what the Right(eous?) interpretation of my religion is supposed to be!!

{{sigh}}n

Further, (per both analysts cited) the major justification for all the bloody battling seems to be about convincing all these 'individual'-muslim-interpreters that, the most important Reason for rolling out this new Caliphate is:
Apocalypse Now er, real-Soon next!! aka The Sky IS Falling.

That is: (too) a Jackson-Pollock painting is a lousy model for a Venn or other attempt at picking out relationships.. let alone (anything like! ijma/"consensus" ... as weirdly interpreted by these masses.
But we needn't attempt to grok-to-even mediocrity all these confabulations: Murican Taliban have given us the Fatherland version of rapturing out [a FAIL already, for mistaking "the spiritual" with the icky/material corpus.]

(To me) the absurdity of this entire tissue of Claiming Knowledge of the un-Knowable (that is: missing the point that The Absolute is Without Attributes, meaning: you CAN'T! fucking psychoanalyze His/Her/IT's "wishes, preferences" etc. This root-absurdity neatly cancels-out all the jillions of hours of 'scholarship' and al the modern nattering about the previous natterings.
You might as well be determinedly lecturing a starfish about the 2d/2p electrons determining valence.

At least these two commentators seem capable of describing [one hand clapping?] what appeard to be the longest-running-ever game [something with 'Doom-' as suffix or prefix] which predates the necessary transistors to play today's versions. The whole plot and underpinnings as described by both these worthies strikes me as the Model of bringing pure-Boolean, (machine-) digital logic to matters that lie right at the limits of Reason: ineffable matters about the (sometimes provably!) un-Knowable ... (no matter How one "frames" n Questions.)

(Read Silverman's epistle.) Also heard recently that Ralph Nader was mightily impressed withThe Tyranny of Words! [yes.. That one] and is/or has produced a book with his version of all that.

Ergo: [Cool Hand Luke] 'What we've got here is a failure to communicate' [/Cool]

There's no hope for a John Dewey, American-inculcated pragmatist to comprehend the slightest thing of Why? How! WHAT-FOR!! these Millions of individual-"interpreters" are willing to massacre some n-Thousands to "make their individual *Points*."

What does this MEAN? At highest scale of Importance in my lexicon is that: the next.. unto perpetual.. dragging-out of their millions of "Missions" shall further confound the pursuit of any worldwide CONSENSUS on courageously-Facing The Planetary Issues. Period.

Add this collective of mo-fos as: sworn Enemies of the survival of the entire fucking species. Screw Them: the thousands or millions whom they will self-slaughter, as they demand attention away-from a REAL problem, not an esoteric re-definition of The Ineffable, a concept which none of these are likely ever to climb Up-to.

This vast waste of mental and physical effort will top How many angels can dance on the head of a pin; I shan't waste any time next, attempting to follow the pure-distilled Idiocy afoot. Hope BHO keeps up, on the reasons for herding ... and not the Usual. The dis-US could still blow this.
{{washes hands}}

Thanks for finding these two epistles; these confirm in detail my supposition all along that, authentic communication 'twixt The rest-of The World and these virtual meth-heads just will Not happen. If the strategy/tactics of the 'materialistic' world can herd them into enclaves where--assuredly--they can self-destruct (via the processes mentioned) ... never-mind "communication". You've saved me future time-wasting analyses of the blow-by-blow soap opera that can't be evaded.

Re-Imagine the utter CLUE-less-ness of the Shogunate way-back, cynically playing on the Certainty of more free-oil for Our Empire ... "in some months.." Cosmic humor? Our greedy cluelessness -vs- centuries-old cluelessness about the philosophical nature of The Un-knowable! (OR as Yamamoto is said to have uttered early-on: I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant.. Always wondered if he recalled that, as the first bombs fell on Balalae Airfield??)
     What ISIS really wants - (malraux) - (39)
         very well written, thanks -NT - (boxley)
         Juan Cole's thoughts. - (Another Scott) - (29)
             whose reality? Yours? Mine? Abe from Sammara? - (boxley) - (28)
                 Cole has been studying this stuff for 40 years or more. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     death penalty for mischief on offer - (boxley) - (2)
                         Almost 6 years ago? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             last nov 2014 better time fr ya? - (boxley)
                 It must be hard for many Muslims . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (23)
                     It's interesting to watch - (pwhysall) - (22)
                         Ha! - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                             You can "Ha!" all you like. You're arguing against a point I didn't make. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                 Can't we just elect a gay, atheist woman of Jewish ancestry? - (drook)
                                 back when your betters were kowtowing to the royals - (boxley) - (12)
                                     Real question - (drook) - (11)
                                         thats what you have courts for - (boxley) - (8)
                                             Colbert did a bit about this - (drook) - (6)
                                                 eh? bhudist muslim hindu anglican lutheran catholic unitarian - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     You count Anglican, Lutheran and Catholic as "other"? - (drook) - (4)
                                                         you counting them in the same group as liberty university graduates? I dont -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             That's a different question - (drook) - (2)
                                                                 Obama did. He's Muslim. I heard that on the radio. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                     Did Rev Wright know that? -NT - (boxley)
                                             not a chance - (crazy)
                                         Neither. Both are equally bad. - (mmoffitt)
                                         Clearly the latter, of course - (Ashton)
                             rush is gay? -NT - (boxley)
                         It's scary to watch. - (static) - (4)
                             Re: It's scary to watch. - (malraux) - (1)
                                 That's why I'd like to read another book on the subject. - (static)
                             while it is true that the winners dictate how history reads - (boxley)
                             Re: It's scary to watch. - (Ashton)
         Adam Silverman's take. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             [Cool Hand Luke} 'What we've got here is a failure to communicate' [/Cool] - (Ashton)
         ThinkProgress's take. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             cair? really? couldnt you find something on briebart? -NT - (boxley)
             "Council on American-Islamic Relations" - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 "the proof is in the pudding" - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     In response to the kind of Muslim initiated mass slaughter . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Conscience-free slaughter proves their felt-immunity to any communication with others. - (Ashton)

The website with matched socks.
177 ms