IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Handwaving, non-answer, Retardican S.O.P. Honestly, have you no shame?
We don't, because we're not into reverse (or "in-sourced"?) colonialism in the form of importing slave labour in stead of farming out the work to poor countries.

So, are you saying yours get paid as much as Boris? Do you really think any significant proportion of illegal immigrants earns enough to *have to pay any federal income tax at all*?!?

No, of course you don't -- because not even you could be that stupid. So you're still just gibbering bullshit for the sake of... well, for the sake of gibbering bullshit, apparently. Thank you for so convincingly demonstrating how right I was to identify your behaviour as the typical right-wing thuggery of drowning out any reasoned discussion under a flood of verbal excrement.

But please tell me, because I totally don't understand: Are you really not ashamed of your behaviour? And WHY are you doing this? I mean, the logic behind the ordinary accusations of being paid to troll seems rather compelling: Why would anyone want to humiliate himself -- because that is of course what you are doing, coming off as such a braindead troglodyte -- why would you humiliate yourself so, if you weren't at least getting paid for it?

WHY, for heavens sake, do you persist in behaving like such an utter fucking arsehole?
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New illegal construction workers earn between 12-15 dollars per hour
http://yle.fi/uutiset/illegal_immigrants_pay_big_to_be_smuggled_into_country/5863295 apparently you deport them? What do you do with them? Chances are you deport them back to what ever shithole they are trying to escape from.

Have you no shame, Old Boris makes big bucks so he has to be turned upside down and shaken for every spare dime because you hate the rich? Maybe you should look at your own motives.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Still no answer to any question above. What are you --
-- paid troll, or just *such* a dedicated useful idiot? At 12-15 bucks/h, how many years do you think they have to work 24/7 to approach what he makes in one?

Next reply should contain an actual response to at least ANYTHING of the above. Otherwise, have the decency to just shut the fuck up, please.
--
Christian R. Conrad

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New ?
I betcha all the hitherto-illegal Guatemalan housemaids who earn the same as Boris, pay the same taxes as Boris. Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
well all of them are paying the same tax as Boris you idjit, he refuses to pay any. What kind of idiot question is that?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New OK, sorry for being unclear: The same taxes as are being asked from him.
Forgive me for being so cryptic.

Of course anyone not actively working as hard as they can at being an idiot troll would have easily inferred that that was what was meant, but... Idunno, maybe I was giving you the benefit of the doubt or something.

I'll try not to do that again.
--
Christian R. Conrad

New OK, so can you now rewind upthread some four-five indent levels and start...
...actually answering any questions, or do you prefer just to let your vacuity and intellectual dishonesty continue to hang out there for all to see?
--
Christian R. Conrad

New LRPD, ever assiduously parsing, even doggerel.. answers for him,
with a question:
Did you like my little stink wafties?

(Presumed answer: Not a fucking-smidgeon! )

Ahh.. if-Only.. LRPD could pass the deciding-vote on any T-Party bill of usual depraved kind.
(Or decide if: "Allah Akbar" applies to Any ... of the bellicose contestants' fav deities to-Die-for.)
     crock of IRS shizzit - (boxley) - (29)
         Meh. - (Another Scott) - (28)
             theft by any other name -NT - (boxley) - (27)
                 An inaccurate name. -NT - (Another Scott) - (26)
                     someone who doesnt work or live here and you want to steal his stuff -NT - (boxley) - (25)
                         Why does he maintain his U.S. citizenship? -NT - (drook) - (15)
                             so you didnt build that is now you didnt earn that? - (boxley) - (13)
                                 Born, yes, but gave up my German citizenship before I ever earned a penny. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     By god! - (rcareaga)
                                 You ask, you're the one has the problem with the taxes - (drook) - (10)
                                     okay, he doesnt want to pay to be a us citizen - (boxley) - (9)
                                         You know for a fact they're not taxed just like him? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                             most get paid in cash, how do you pay your illegals over there? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                                 Handwaving, non-answer, Retardican S.O.P. Honestly, have you no shame? - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                     illegal construction workers earn between 12-15 dollars per hour - (boxley) - (5)
                                                         Still no answer to any question above. What are you -- - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                             ? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 OK, sorry for being unclear: The same taxes as are being asked from him. - (CRConrad)
                                                                 OK, so can you now rewind upthread some four-five indent levels and start... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                     LRPD, ever assiduously parsing, even doggerel.. answers for him, - (Ashton)
                             Why indeed. - (static)
                         The rules say US citizens pay US income tax on their income. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             what is he mooching exactly? health care or foodstamps? Maybe schooling or - (boxley) - (7)
                                 He's a US citizen. He should pay US taxes like other US citizens. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                     hate to agree with boxley, but - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                         I have two other passports besides my american one - (boxley)
                                         Fly in the ointment... - (hnick) - (2)
                                             Huh? *Any* resources? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 I seem to be out of date. - (hnick)
                                 Quote: "It's very hard to give up." So apparently he gets something out of it. -NT - (CRConrad)

I'll teach you to be happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
76 ms