1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Here's the link to the first page
--

Drew
Collapse Edited by drook June 20, 2014, 10:50:13 AM EDT
     human sexuality is not a simple thing - (boxley) - (54)
         Here's the link to the first page - (drook)
         Gay? - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             I'm impressed. - (folkert)
             (Second the Gregster's approval of no less than, wisdom-espied.) -NT - (Ashton)
         "the Gay and Lesbian Task Force in Washington, D.C." Holy crap. - (mmoffitt) - (49)
             why not? the white hetro christian right wing has a task force -NT - (boxley)
             not clear, mmoffitt - (rcareaga) - (47)
                 I bow to thy superior Google-foo - (Ashton)
                 I'd honestly prefer closets nailed shut, as you suggest. - (mmoffitt) - (45)
                     Google is your friend. - (Another Scott)
                     you are black, so what. You are hispanic so what. you are muslim so what - (boxley) - (4)
                         (Believe I mentioned that small impediment, earlier-on?) in a thread far-away. - (Ashton)
                         Well, paint rose colored glasses on me then. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Where did you get that idea? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Right on, bro! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     The problem? - (pwhysall) - (38)
                         I am *NOT* putting my head in that game. - (mmoffitt) - (37)
                             Finally, something you can fix - (drook)
                             but the game is giving you head - (rcareaga) - (35)
                                 Another thing: - (rcareaga) - (34)
                                     Join the pack, iow. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
                                         Dude. Stop. - (pwhysall)
                                         Believe I've seen those movies - (rcareaga)
                                         trivial minority? - (crazy) - (29)
                                             And a timely example. - (Andrew Grygus) - (28)
                                                 On the other hand, I liked this - (crazy) - (2)
                                                     We had an event right here in La Crescenta. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                         Perfect. They're being minimalized. - (mmoffitt)
                                                 And won't the Presbyterian Church (USA) be better off? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                     Yes in my opinion... - (folkert) - (23)
                                                         But I think it is. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                             group A doesn't like rap or salsa -NT - (boxley)
                                                             It is called... - (folkert) - (6)
                                                                 I've no argument with you. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                     No, they won't. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                         Only Punitively. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                             True. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                                 After the fact though loses much of its impact... - (folkert)
                                                                     Ok. Understand achieved on this. - (folkert)
                                                             Let's accept your premise - (drook) - (12)
                                                                 Re: should laws exist that are based on what we call "marriage" - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                     moffat CCA works - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                         What about adoptions? -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                             same way we do it now, register them -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                 But you said DNA... - (folkert)
                                                                         DNA isn't simple, and it's getting more complicated. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             great, bring that up in your criminal trial, see how far you get :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                     Counterpoint from the Great White North. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                         Heh. I guess I'm a lexicographer. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                             nails it exactly - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                 The origins of marriage are civil - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                                     ¡Precísamente! - (Ashton)
                                                             Couldn't 'say' with any possible corroboration the source of your intransigence on this issue-set, - (Ashton)
                                         As an oft-contrarian I feel a smidgen-of-your-pain - (Ashton)

That's the kind of thing I enjoyed watching for hours on acid.
69 ms