IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The origins of marriage are civil
and far predate Christianity. If the Christianists want a special thing, they can come up with their own fucking name for it.

Oh, and betrothed belongs to the pagans, so that's not one of the ones they can use.
New ¡Precísamente!
Your sophistry-cutter is keen, today.. mightn't that have something to do with Freedom (cha cha cha)
n'stuff? celebrated today also via various Pagan rituals involving
..explosions, (hubris) and just plain jingoism of Xian-bent?
     human sexuality is not a simple thing - (boxley) - (54)
         Here's the link to the first page - (drook)
         Gay? - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             I'm impressed. - (folkert)
             (Second the Gregster's approval of no less than, wisdom-espied.) -NT - (Ashton)
         "the Gay and Lesbian Task Force in Washington, D.C." Holy crap. - (mmoffitt) - (49)
             why not? the white hetro christian right wing has a task force -NT - (boxley)
             not clear, mmoffitt - (rcareaga) - (47)
                 I bow to thy superior Google-foo - (Ashton)
                 I'd honestly prefer closets nailed shut, as you suggest. - (mmoffitt) - (45)
                     Google is your friend. - (Another Scott)
                     you are black, so what. You are hispanic so what. you are muslim so what - (boxley) - (4)
                         (Believe I mentioned that small impediment, earlier-on?) in a thread far-away. - (Ashton)
                         Well, paint rose colored glasses on me then. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Where did you get that idea? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Right on, bro! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     The problem? - (pwhysall) - (38)
                         I am *NOT* putting my head in that game. - (mmoffitt) - (37)
                             Finally, something you can fix - (drook)
                             but the game is giving you head - (rcareaga) - (35)
                                 Another thing: - (rcareaga) - (34)
                                     Join the pack, iow. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
                                         Dude. Stop. - (pwhysall)
                                         Believe I've seen those movies - (rcareaga)
                                         trivial minority? - (crazy) - (29)
                                             And a timely example. - (Andrew Grygus) - (28)
                                                 On the other hand, I liked this - (crazy) - (2)
                                                     We had an event right here in La Crescenta. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                         Perfect. They're being minimalized. - (mmoffitt)
                                                 And won't the Presbyterian Church (USA) be better off? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                     Yes in my opinion... - (folkert) - (23)
                                                         But I think it is. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                             group A doesn't like rap or salsa -NT - (boxley)
                                                             It is called... - (folkert) - (6)
                                                                 I've no argument with you. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                     No, they won't. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                         Only Punitively. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                             True. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                                 After the fact though loses much of its impact... - (folkert)
                                                                     Ok. Understand achieved on this. - (folkert)
                                                             Let's accept your premise - (drook) - (12)
                                                                 Re: should laws exist that are based on what we call "marriage" - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                     moffat CCA works - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                         What about adoptions? -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                             same way we do it now, register them -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                 But you said DNA... - (folkert)
                                                                         DNA isn't simple, and it's getting more complicated. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             great, bring that up in your criminal trial, see how far you get :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                     Counterpoint from the Great White North. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                         Heh. I guess I'm a lexicographer. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                             nails it exactly - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                 The origins of marriage are civil - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                                     ¡Precísamente! - (Ashton)
                                                             Couldn't 'say' with any possible corroboration the source of your intransigence on this issue-set, - (Ashton)
                                         As an oft-contrarian I feel a smidgen-of-your-pain - (Ashton)

For Wade, it is to wait.
78 ms