IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New She seems to be trying to be diplomatic.
http://www.theguardi...eserve-chief-live

Yellen is asked about the CBO report finding that some people may leave the labor market as a result of the Affordable Care Act.

“CBO has done important analysis,” Yellen says. “I think they’ve recognized that the impact of the act is likely to be complex. I think they’re still trying to figure out what all of the different channels are by which it will effect the economy.”

There's probably little sense in her pushing back strongly when there's no way she would convince him otherwise.

"Ya gotta know how to pick your battles!"

Cheers,
Scott.
New Yes, but...
I was not suggesting that she recommend that the Repo take a course in remedial English with emphasis on Reading with comprehension. :)
Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
New :-D
     Yellen at the Fed takes the dual mandate seriously. - (Another Scott) - (11)
         Almost as important as the focus on employment ... - (drook) - (1)
             Indeed. -NT - (Another Scott)
         One disappointment with her testimony. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             She seems to be trying to be diplomatic. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Yes, but... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
             well actually the repos would be better - (boxley) - (4)
                 Aye, but to the republicans - (jake123) - (3)
                     actually no. It is the democratic party - (boxley) - (2)
                         I think you've got your terms mixed up - (jake123) - (1)
                             rich is the term they used, not me -NT - (boxley)

Real classics should flash or jiggle or fade to black.
57 ms