IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you dont make your own?
Made my Own once and it was great, but like frying lamb, it is banned from the house
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New It's on the "to do" list, but . . .
. . I'm up to my ears in stuff to make.
     Sci Fri: fermentation/kimchee bio-boffin On-tap NOW -NT - (Ashton) - (21)
         Kimchee - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
             Says: early 'food-namers' were lousy botanists (for one.) -NT - (Ashton)
             you dont make your own? - (boxley) - (1)
                 It's on the "to do" list, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             There are specified greens? - (hnick) - (16)
                 Yes, and different mixes have different names. - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                     Cool, thanks for the info - (hnick) - (13)
                         Not seasonal - at least not around here. - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                             Not exclusively a British problem. - (static) - (7)
                                 not difficult. - (crazy) - (1)
                                     Misses my point. :-) - (static)
                                 4 sticks to a pound 8 tblespoons to the stick - (boxley)
                                 Actually, the US has two size sticks. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     When to DrewK put out his first recipes book? - (static) - (2)
                                         Early 2008 -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                             Thanks. 5 or 6 years ago, then. -NT - (static)
                             Precision is for baking - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 Sorry, but I like repeatability. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                     That's the thing with you Americans - (drook) - (1)
                                         ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                     Had some made with cucumber recently - (Silverlock)

No LRPD for you, one year!
58 ms