IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Median family income in the US is 50.5K
Which is to say that half of all families make less than that.

If you are getting 100K/year, you're in the top fifteen percent of all incomes in the US.

So yes, actually, it is, Box.
New good to know
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New So, another question...
Please see this:

http://forum.iwethey...iwt?postid=381950
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
     Hecate send Obama to remedial Negotiating 101 - (Another Scott) - (94)
         that is what he is doing, his golf course isn't closed -NT - (boxley) - (71)
             Obama doesn't own a golf course - (lincoln) - (70)
                 yabbut its not shut is the point -NT - (boxley) - (69)
                     How do you close a golf course on a military base? -NT - (Another Scott) - (68)
                         same way you close a marble statue - (boxley) - (67)
                             Do you think about what you're posting? - (Another Scott) - (66)
                                 Re: Do you think about what you're posting? - (boxley) - (65)
                                     Re: Do you think about what you're posting? - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                         declined to go into details - (boxley) - (6)
                                             Hassling people isn't security. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 coulda fooled me :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                             Things are different these days. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 and that is private, not federally owned, theater -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     The GW Parkway and MV Trail are Federal. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         my bad, I thought you were talking about mount vernon - (boxley)
                                     Wonkette on Lincoln Memorial in 1995 - (Another Scott) - (56)
                                         so, not the first time - (boxley) - (55)
                                             Republican's have done the same shutdown extrapolation... - (folkert)
                                             You think Clinton shut down the govt voluntarily, or did... - (CRConrad) - (53)
                                                 Newt didn't like having to sit in the back. - (Another Scott) - (52)
                                                     What I don't understand is, with this so well-known... - (CRConrad) - (51)
                                                         Box likes divided government. - (Another Scott) - (50)
                                                             pretty much :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                             That kind of nihilist should get his arse out not only... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                 decent realestate over here - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     If you don't have anything sensible to say... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                         the page was in your response that I should move - (boxley)
                                                             Seems in the first shock(*), I forgot the main point: - (CRConrad) - (44)
                                                                 heh, the wonderful democratic plan called the - (boxley) - (43)
                                                                     REALLY? - (folkert) - (26)
                                                                         no, they are not getting subsidies. Read the links - (boxley) - (25)
                                                                             Go fsck yourself. - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                                 can't its not long enough - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                     Nope wrong conclusion. -NT - (folkert)
                                                                                     Then route it over your hip, not the shoulder like I do. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                                             Which ones? - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                                                 try a different demographic - (boxley) - (19)
                                                                                     facebook/healthcare.gov - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                                                                         And frankly ... - (drook) - (5)
                                                                                             And frankly, that is all... - (folkert)
                                                                                             so the definition of rich is now 100k a year? good to know -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                                 Median family income in the US is 50.5K - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                                     good to know -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                         So, another question... - (folkert)
                                                                                         60k a year $6,834 subsidy do you have a link? - (boxley) - (11)
                                                                                             That's what the KFF calculator says. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                                                 huh, criteria is wierd, shows zero subsidy - (boxley) - (9)
                                                                                                     Depends on your state. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                                         Depends on your state., Thats fair and balanced :-) -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                                             States Rights!!!11 ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                             I thought conservatives liked states' rights? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                                                                                                                 how is that state rights? its a federal subsidy -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                                                     A subsidy that depends on the state policies. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                                         nope, I work for your neighbor :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                                             Snazzy. Dunno about the flying top border though ... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 shoot, they changed the front end again? -NT - (boxley)
                                                                     Basically, yes. And what's wrong with that? - (CRConrad) - (15)
                                                                         gee, I have a coporation a few shekels in the bank - (boxley) - (14)
                                                                             Obamacare is worse than Bush's Iraq War. Good to know... -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                 that was a legislative scam? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     AUMF 2002? PL 107-243? -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                             Wow. So how is the SEC such a deterrent of corruption? -NT - (folkert)
                                                                             Oh holy stupidity, please learn to read. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                                                 Oh sheeit... thanks. - (folkert)
                                                                                 According to Jake I am rich, so why should I side with dems? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                     Here's the thing Bill. - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                         well I must be rich my cars are paid for 2 at 1985 1 at 1996 -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             3 Cars? OMG... - (folkert)
                                                                                     Naah, you're the increasingly rare middle class. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                         the democrats did not create this class, the unions did -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             And as we all know, they're creatures of the Republicans...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                 No, but since Clinton the Democrats have abandoned unions. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         If the Entire edjumacate-da-Box thread is really OVER [LRPD] - (Ashton) - (21)
             yup - (boxley) - (20)
                 Still the same false-equivalence bullpucky from you. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                     Re: Still the same false-equivalence bullpucky from you. - (boxley) - (8)
                         As I said: What's wrong with that? - (CRConrad) - (7)
                             They provide jobs! And Pay to much in taxes! - (folkert) - (6)
                                 They provide jobs! And Pay taxes! fify -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Not really. - (folkert) - (4)
                                         "Too", w. 2 'o'. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                             I believe that's an integrated feature of Boxlish... -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                                                 Forgot the quotes, here, take these " " -NT - (drook)
                                         Yes we do - (crazy)
                 Riddle me this, Boxman... - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     Suppose Jerry Brown had won in 1992. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Different question. Don't distract Boxman. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     your carbon tax would be feckin ginormous - (boxley) - (6)
                         Interesting thoughts...But I agree with your conclusion. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Sorry, still would have sucked - (crazy) - (4)
                             My former company (temporarily) profited from that - (drook) - (3)
                                 You took your feed from the - (crazy)
                                 was this the... - (folkert) - (1)
                                     That's the one -NT - (drook)

We sell COFFEE-flavored coffee.
96 ms