Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Neither could anyone else...
see any humor, except you.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New So?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New That is the point. Period. It isn't/wasn't funny.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
     the solution, print more money - (boxley) - (22)
         ... and give it to Americans. -NT - (Another Scott) - (21)
             no, they are only doing the first part - (boxley) - (20)
                 would have been better off - (jake123) - (19)
                     thats only 1% according to around here -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                         Ha ha, very funny. - (CRConrad) - (17)
                             Yup - (drook) - (13)
                                 government regulated baby shower /snark -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                                     What, where are the regulations on how to rejoice in it? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                         snark, it's an expression, let me help you - (boxley) - (7)
                                             A "shower" means more the celebration than the kind of gifts - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                 since you failed to appreciate the humor I conveyed, it - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     Not my failure: I saw none because there was none. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                         you are German, there was no shouting or farting involved - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             Neither could anyone else... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                 So? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     That is the point. Period. It isn't/wasn't funny. -NT - (folkert)
                                     Is there a difference in your world ... - (drook) - (1)
                                         ("...and non-citizen legal residents", AFAIK.) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 ignore dupe -NT - (boxley)
                             lincoln, for one - (boxley) - (2)
                                 How do you get from "the $700B the Repos want for the 1%"... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     so who doesnt need the extra cash according to you? - (boxley)

Did you recently read an article?
54 ms