IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've chased them with a pitchfork
Well, more like poked. They're impossible to herd, even with pain. Wide open garage door, angry dude with pitchfork, and the possum was more interested in hissing and hunkering behind the lawn mower than running for obvious freedom 2 feet away.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New My father-in-law beat one with a broomstick
He started by trying to shoo it away. It barely looked up from eating his garden. Then he tried poking. No joy. Eventually he was going after it like it was a piñata. It only left when he kept hitting the head and it couldn't get a bite of what it was after.
--

Drew
     Dang! this keeps happening. - (Andrew Grygus) - (31)
         Some weird looking beasts there. - (Another Scott) - (28)
             We have cats and raccoons under our deck. - (malraux) - (27)
                 We had some opossums a few years ago. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                     "It is illegal to be a possum in the state of California" - (Andrew Grygus) - (21)
                         Yeah, it's understandable, but still disconcerting. - (Another Scott)
                         Would never have considered a possum stupid. - (static) - (15)
                             Australian possums are totally different. - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                 Yep. Totally different. - (static)
                                 This girl is about to need you - (crazy) - (3)
                                     I always wondered why they were called "opossum". - (static) - (2)
                                         They also have a long naked tail like a rat . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         Note also that the Australian and American "possums" . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 I've chased them with a pitchfork - (malraux) - (1)
                                     My father-in-law beat one with a broomstick - (drook)
                             They're strange animals. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 Well, I sure haven't ever seen one do that. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     Me neither. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         Wheeeee - (crazy) - (3)
                                             Dumb as a soapdish -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                                 But not as foamy ... you hope -NT - (drook)
                                             Surprise ending. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Well, you could always eat them! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Those things are so ugly NOTHING wants to eat them. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 taste like squirrel -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     If I ever make Brunswick stew . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Try mothballs - (hnick) - (3)
                         :-) Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Just throw them under the deck? - (malraux) - (1)
                             That's what we did. - (hnick)
         No B52s reference? I'm disappointed -NT - (drook)
         Typo - (crazy)

If your attack is going too well, you're walking into an ambush.
106 ms