IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Try mothballs
We've used them successfully for skunks and racoons. We haven't had possums or elephants either, so it may work for them as well...
New :-) Thanks.
New Just throw them under the deck?
That's an idea... thanks.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New That's what we did.
Out at the cottage, something burrowed under the shed. We tossed a handful of mothballs down the burrow and it has been apparently unoccupied ever since. We also just scattered them behind the garage where they liked to nest and they went away.
     Dang! this keeps happening. - (Andrew Grygus) - (31)
         Some weird looking beasts there. - (Another Scott) - (28)
             We have cats and raccoons under our deck. - (malraux) - (27)
                 We had some opossums a few years ago. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                     "It is illegal to be a possum in the state of California" - (Andrew Grygus) - (21)
                         Yeah, it's understandable, but still disconcerting. - (Another Scott)
                         Would never have considered a possum stupid. - (static) - (15)
                             Australian possums are totally different. - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                 Yep. Totally different. - (static)
                                 This girl is about to need you - (crazy) - (3)
                                     I always wondered why they were called "opossum". - (static) - (2)
                                         They also have a long naked tail like a rat . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         Note also that the Australian and American "possums" . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 I've chased them with a pitchfork - (malraux) - (1)
                                     My father-in-law beat one with a broomstick - (drook)
                             They're strange animals. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 Well, I sure haven't ever seen one do that. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     Me neither. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         Wheeeee - (crazy) - (3)
                                             Dumb as a soapdish -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                                 But not as foamy ... you hope -NT - (drook)
                                             Surprise ending. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Well, you could always eat them! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Those things are so ugly NOTHING wants to eat them. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 taste like squirrel -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     If I ever make Brunswick stew . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Try mothballs - (hnick) - (3)
                         :-) Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Just throw them under the deck? - (malraux) - (1)
                             That's what we did. - (hnick)
         No B52s reference? I'm disappointed -NT - (drook)
         Typo - (crazy)

No manual entry for lrpd
59 ms