IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Seattle gots microbrews.
[link|http://www.harleymiami.com/hoglounge/TroubleshootingBeer/TroubleshootingBeer.htm| Troubleshooting]

[link|http://www.spaceports.com/~homebrew/trblsht.htm|Things that go wrong with beer]
New So does Chicago's suburbs
Walton Payton used to be the owner of the brewpub/restaurant in downtown Aurora, and there used to be a brewpub/restaurant in downtown Naperville just a block from the Metra station. Been to both several times, and was always pleased with both the food and beer.

Don't know if both are still in existence. Hope to get a job soon back in Chicago so I can return to a truly great city.
lincoln
"Four score and seven years ago, I had a better sig"
New Re: So does Chicago's suburbs
Walter Payton's Roundhouse is still named the same, and last I heard, is still alive and well in downtown Aurora.

I'm not familiar with the brepub you speak of in downtown Naperville, however. Though a couple of Rock Bottom breweries have crept up here and there.

There's also one in downtown Downer's Grove called something like "Founder's." Their raspberry wheat is good stuff.
-YendorMike

Real programmers use "vi a.out".
New Walter's (like the man himself) are all gone :-(
All of Walter's places that I know of( downtown, & Rolling Meadows) are all gone, having been taken over by some "other " establishment. (I think the one in RM is now a cajun place).

Yendor claims tha the Aurora place is still there...he live in that neighborhood so he would know. I heard that the Aurora place had gone the way of the other two...but what do I know....
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
Expand Edited by jb4 May 3, 2002, 02:22:12 AM EDT
New Ack!
I hadn't heard that. It was a great place, too. That sucks.
-YendorMike

Real programmers use "vi a.out".
     america and britain separated by a common language - (boxley) - (16)
         Someone who...... - (Mike) - (2)
             Bit more info - (Mike)
             Fly Tipper = Litter Bug - (orion)
         I thought we're different because of cold versus warm beer -NT - (lincoln) - (12)
             Naw. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                 When did you last drink American beer? - (Silverlock) - (9)
                     the three you mentioned taste like Whizz - (boxley) - (8)
                         Goose Island - (Silverlock) - (7)
                             Seattle gots microbrews. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                 So does Chicago's suburbs - (lincoln) - (3)
                                     Re: So does Chicago's suburbs - (Yendor)
                                     Walter's (like the man himself) are all gone :-( - (jb4) - (1)
                                         Ack! - (Yendor)
                             Ever go to Berghoff's? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Excellent lunch counter - (Silverlock)
                 They still make tons of money - (orion)

Are you willing and prepared to fully understand the state of your dinner's readiness? I can only make you the dinner... you must taste it.
53 ms