IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Congratulations to the happy couple.
http://freethoughtbl...s-best-punctured/

Cheers,
Scott.
New Intellectually, I know that's entirely "normal"
But man, that looks odd.
--

Drew
New I used to know a lot of gay guys . . .
. . but not one of them resembled "metrosexual" in any way, shape, form or manner.

None of them fit the "Harley Queer" mold either.
New Odd
I hung out at Rocky Horror in Philly from 77-81, and then hung out with my gay BIL for 20 years.

I've met pretty much every combination.

Nothing beats a 6'2" slightly goth looking gay dude who was kicked out of med school for abuse of a corpse (he liked his dates to lie in an icy bathtub before getting busy).

Richard! I miss you dude, you were FUN. If I only knew his last name I could track him down. Oh well.

Well bman, you know where he is?
New awwww
Look at the happy couple.
Just like puppies.
Awwww.
New The two guys next door on the south side...
Look like that. Except they don't have beards.

They got married in Boston a few years ago.

Neither ones sets off "Gaydar" at all for *ANYONE*...

Edit: Clarification.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
Expand Edited by folkert Dec. 10, 2012, 08:09:39 AM EST
Expand Edited by folkert Dec. 10, 2012, 08:22:38 AM EST
New Either it's broken
or they don't find you attractive. Bummer dude.

I had a neighbor, foot doctor. She was married to a chiropractor. They worked on my back and feet. I've known her since we were kids, her father was my father's best friend.

When I left my wife she had a discussion with my brother. She thought it was about time. She and her husband are sure I am gay. They are SURE.

hehhahaheheahahahe.

The reason she thinks this is because she never picked up a sexual vibe from me. She is my age, decent body, so-so face. Not attractive at all to me. Even with a bag. She will never get that vibe from me.

So Greg, maybe you just aren't pretty enough.
New Nah... its not broken.
They just are normal guys living together and don't PDA... They are very private in those regards, just like everyone else on the street.

One works on the yard, vehicles and house, etc..., the other is a Full time nurse at a hospital locally. They are great neighbors.

Honestly... they told the lady across the street (on the other corner) that they got married after the trip. She started laughing raucously. Her sister wanted to be introduced to one of them. She had mouth diarrhea so badly, she couldn't shut-up/stop. She profusely apologized and explained she wanted to go out on a double date with them and her sister.

So, I'm guess they have pretty good shielding to not set off "Gaydar".
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New I like this one
http://msnbctv.files...e.jpg?w=614&h=409

Marvellous stuff.
New I will never understand why this is a big deal.
I've been happily married for 30 years come September next year. I do not expect anyone to give a shit about that except possibly my wife. I know about tax advantages, survivor benefits, hospital privileges, child custody, etc. ad nauseum, so I somewhat comprehend why a gay couple would demand ($DEITY save me) "the right to marry", but why anyone "celebrates" the passing of legislation affording that privilege is equally mysterious to me. "Gay marriage" falls into the "abortion" class of non-issues that gives our two faux political parties something to distinguish themselves. "See, the parties really are different." Crackers. This, like abortion, is smoke and mirrors to keep the monied interests in complete control.
New its a small step towards equality
keeps the numbnuts from using the "otherness" to divide and oppress.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New This.
New That.
New T'other.
New Old bosom buddies photos.
http://artofmanlines...f-male-affection/

In my unending search for just the right vintage images for our articles, I have looked through thousands of photographs of men from the last century or so. One of the things that I have found most fascinating about many of these images, is the ease, familiarity, and intimacy, which men used to exhibit in photographs with their friends and compadres.

I shared a handful of these images in our very early post on the history of male friendship, but today I wanted to share almost 100 more in order to provide a more in-depth look into an important and highly interesting aspect of masculine history: the decline of male intimacy over the last century.

[...]

(via Praveen Kulkarni on G+ - https://plus.google....posts/QJ9f71vymzL )

Cheers,
Scott.
New Urbane introspection at its best
Maybe the 'Americanization' effect, thus artificial distance imposed ... is another variant of, "Inner- VS Outer- Directed" personalities? in the pop-psych vernacular, anyway.

Kudoes to Mr. Kulkarni for a perspicuous find; few of us get to adolesce.. in more than one culture so, we can't tell if the execrable urge-to-conformity is handled as inanely as in the US.
(I'd surmise though, that the same pernicious after-effects of The Puritans manifests in all relationships and always its mechanism is the creation of yet more sanctimonious stereotypes.)

I can see the differences in today's folkways VS my earliest experience, aided by the great photographs;
'all touching' was not presumed to be related to orgasmic-fantasies. I'd guess that the largest alteration of traditional Murican judgmentalism shall happen next:
with the dilution of our Sea of Ignorance via ... ... dribbles from the entire Intarweb.

Living well Ridicule! is the best Revenge!

New memories of a new years eve
two old farts, one I worked with, brush cut squared away mechanic, the other was the proprietor of a second hand store. Bearded, longhair scruffy looking, slow dancing with each other while bawling their eyes out. Turns out that at the age of 17 they went ashore together at a place called Iwo Jima back in the day.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New I think men have been made afraid of their sexuality.
Which is a tragedy, of course. There is nothing to be afraid of.

Many gay men have already discovered this because unless they suppress it, they have to embrace it. And once you embrace something like that, you begin to understand it. Gays have the advantage that they can talk to other gay men in a sexual context about their sexuality. This is much harder for a straight man because it's not another man he wants to be intimate with but it's another man who he needs to hear advice from.

So it takes special circumstances for straight men to embrace their sexuality without fear or threat. Once they do, then they know how to easily distinguish between physical contact and physical intimacy. And then they can enjoy all the benefits of physical contact.

This is one more of those skills we've forgotten that we need to teach boys as they become men. I'll stop preaching now... :-)

Wade.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
New Nicely summarized..

Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
     Congratulations to the happy couple. - (Another Scott) - (18)
         Intellectually, I know that's entirely "normal" - (drook)
         I used to know a lot of gay guys . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Odd - (crazy)
         awwww - (crazy)
         The two guys next door on the south side... - (folkert) - (2)
             Either it's broken - (crazy) - (1)
                 Nah... its not broken. - (folkert)
         I like this one - (pwhysall)
         I will never understand why this is a big deal. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             its a small step towards equality - (boxley) - (3)
                 This. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     That. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         T'other. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Old bosom buddies photos. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Urbane introspection at its best - (Ashton) - (3)
                 memories of a new years eve - (boxley)
                 I think men have been made afraid of their sexuality. - (static) - (1)
                     Nicely summarized.. -NT - (Ashton)

Hello! Woody! Do you want join in vehement athletics?
68 ms