Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They don't like the PS/2?
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Nope prefer xbox
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Also Microsoft has allied with the Devil
Vince McMahon and will be pretty exclusive on the newer wrestling games, which will be an interesting way to take over the gaming community by volume. WWF market share is huge and gates has made personal appearances on the WWF Promoting Xbox. Now laugh if you want the amount of kids that play wrestling games is huge, and if there is cross exclusivity, Gates has his foot in the door. The cost of that is having Vince in yer MS boardroom. Interesting times ahead.
thanx,
Bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Vince and X
Vince had the XFl, remember what happened to it? It seems any Non-Wrestling stuff that Vince gets into, tends to flop. Esp things named with an X in their names. XFL and now the XBox. Flush the toliet Vince, the Xbox is done!

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
     X-Box sales starting to flag in US - (admin) - (33)
         The early adopters have adopted - (Meerkat)
         A far bigger factor - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
             From the Kid front - (boxley) - (4)
                 They don't like the PS/2? -NT - (admin) - (3)
                     Nope prefer xbox -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Also Microsoft has allied with the Devil - (boxley) - (1)
                             Vince and X - (orion)
         Want to know why? - (orion) - (7)
             I belive 'Controller-S' is already on the cards - (Meerkat) - (6)
                 Good - (orion) - (5)
                     Sega is software-only these days - (Meerkat) - (4)
                         If you get a GBA - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                             The lighting is why I don't have one yet. - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                 The Atari Lynx was the ultimate - (orion)
                             GBA lights - (orion)
         The Parent's Dilemma - (pwhysall) - (16)
             When you write things like that ... - (drewk) - (14)
                 Quid, sheets, Smackers, notes = Pounds GB. Ton = 100 quid. - (CRConrad) - (13)
                     The biggest problem with XBox - (pwhysall)
                     From the horse's_______________________________________mouth - (drewk) - (11)
                         Without going to that site... Ayrton = Senna (RIP) = Tenner? -NT - (CRConrad) - (10)
                             \\o/ - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                 Wazzat stick figure - a hieroglyph for "Help, I'm drowning"? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                     It's a little bloke, cheering. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                         So how much *is* a bed and breakfast? -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                                             4 years of googling hasn't done you much good, has it? - (pwhysall)
                                             *I* know how much that is. *taunt* - (admin) - (3)
                                                 He *said* "without googling" - (drewk) - (2)
                                                     If you have to ask anyway, what's the point of not Googling? - (admin) - (1)
                                                         /me falls over - (folkert)
                                             42... - (folkert)
             Xbox 'packs' in Oz... - (Meerkat)
         xbox and ps2 now $129 at game stop NIB - (boxley)

*THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT!!!*
54 ms