IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How do I contact you?
Amazingly enough, this past Sunday the newspaper ads had Walgreens, in their photo section, printing a coupon for transferring video to DVD for $30 + tax.

Granted, the amount of tapes I have multiplied by $30 comes close to a new G4 iMac, but not having to deal with it at all is VERY appealing. On the negative side, I'd have to make & send them a copy since I don't want to risk their damaging or even losing any of my tapes. Doing it myself would negate that worry. However, trying to find the time to do this would be tough right now.

Use this Yahoo email account address to reach me:
[golf][underscore][lover44][at][yahoo.com]
lincoln
"Four score and seven years ago, I had a better sig"
Expand Edited by lincoln April 9, 2002, 11:26:42 PM EDT
New Sent you an email about 3 hours ago...
let me know if you received or not... Just had a bit of fun with another analog to digital dilemna today... Making my four track Teac work on either a Mac or PC... Found that Peak LE on the Mac (system 9 only folks) is the way to go. Couldn't even get Windoze XP to continually recognize my Turtle Beach sound card... One more reason to downgrade... You'd think that with all the old VHS tapes, casette tapes, Super 8 movies, etc... laying around, that it would be a huge priority to make it easy to transfer these analog "files" to digital ones... Sadly, it has not been my experience.

Dan
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday..."

P. Townshend

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
     Connecting a camcorder - (lincoln) - (14)
         Forgot a point - (lincoln) - (7)
             Let me take a shot - (tjsinclair) - (6)
                 Another option - (altmann)
                 Nit - there are some digital 8 mm camcorders. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     Thanks for the correction - (tjsinclair)
                     Hope I'm not too late... - (screamer) - (2)
                         How do I contact you? - (lincoln) - (1)
                             Sent you an email about 3 hours ago... - (screamer)
         DVD burning. - (static) - (4)
             Don't own any Apple products - (lincoln)
             Re: DVD burning. - (lincoln) - (2)
                 *grin* - (static)
                 How to convince... - (Meerkat)
         Praise from "Dr. Mac" - (lincoln)

Ho ho, then you ain't gettin' no Coke!
71 ms