IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: OMB says it saves money
And you're choosing to take what the government says at face value? Like they've never lied before.

I don't believe what either of them say.
New As I said to Beep above ...
I may not trust the government, but at least the OMB has put out a detailed analysis. I definitely don't trust the insurance industry, and they haven't even come out with anything to contradict the OMB.
--

Drew
     Another Day, Another Premium Spike in Response to Obamacare - (boxley) - (47)
         Anchoring - (drook) - (42)
             You forgot one - (jay)
             from the comments - (boxley) - (40)
                 Gosh, a clever phrase ... then it *must* be true -NT - (drook) - (39)
                     common sense, how does that work? -NT - (boxley) - (38)
                         It works by consulting the OMB - (drook) - (37)
                             Net savings - (beepster) - (25)
                                 Translation ... - (drook) - (24)
                                     Wrong wrong wrong - (beepster) - (23)
                                         Changing the subject - (drook) - (22)
                                             dude. - (beepster) - (21)
                                                 More words please - (drook)
                                                 "Throw away the regulations and we'll have paradise!" - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                     Sigh - (beepster) - (18)
                                                         Heh. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                             No, I'm not - (beepster) - (16)
                                                                 Yeah, you're not. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                     Re: Yeah, you're not. - (beepster) - (11)
                                                                         Back atcha. See #41312. -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                             Incorrect assumption there - (beepster) - (9)
                                                                                 Horse's mouth. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                     Figured you would go here - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                                         Too much straw! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                             The one that - (beepster)
                                                                                 Oh, one more thing. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                     oh, the more spending and debt is good guy - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                         Strawman much? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                             Re: Strawman much? - (lincoln)
                                                                                     So he's saying - (beepster)
                                                                 Key point missed - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                     Yup. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         Note on lowest cost checkmarks - (crazy)
                             guess the insurance companies didnt read the OMB -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                 OMB says it saves money - (drook) - (9)
                                     go back to the earlier comment - (boxley) - (6)
                                         It *doesn't* cost more - (drook) - (5)
                                             fek omb - (boxley) - (4)
                                                 Apples and Oranges, and you know it. - (Another Scott)
                                                 Still believing your insurance company ... that's so sweet - (drook) - (2)
                                                     what insurance company, we dont have one - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Primary point ignored - (crazy)
                                     Re: OMB says it saves money - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                         As I said to Beep above ... - (drook)
         Nope. - (malraux) - (2)
             Dammit - (drook) - (1)
                 Makes you wonder, doesn't it. -NT - (malraux)
         I Love this thread.. - (Ashton)

Pilkunnussija.
107 ms