IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Eh?
I've been with Krugman with our hair on fire for a long time. I haven't been yelling as often as he has, though.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Krugman is wrong :-)
Start your own camp.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     Felix: Fix the economy by increasing immigration. - (Another Scott) - (76)
         how else are you going to fix social security - (boxley)
         Think they may have causation a bit wrong - (beepster) - (74)
             The biggest problem now is the housing bubble. - (Another Scott) - (73)
                 increased demand for housing? - (boxley) - (7)
                     You know what I mean... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                         take the inventory of fannie and freddie - (boxley) - (5)
                             Depends on how it's done. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                 Re: Depends on how it's done. - (SpiceWare) - (2)
                                     Interesting. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     "As we've gone through the lessons that we've learned ..." - (drook)
                                 thats why lottery, no money involved - (boxley)
                 I'm finding this very funny... - (beepster) - (64)
                     And just in case that is too rosy a forecast - (beepster) - (55)
                         Why would a business invest if there's no demand? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             true statement - (boxley)
                             You're getting there - (beepster) - (2)
                                 Eh? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Krugman is wrong :-) - (beepster)
                         Companies are not "industry" - (drook) - (49)
                             Seriously? - (beepster) - (48)
                                 Where you stand ... where you sit ... - (drook) - (47)
                                     Not at all the same. They're only tangent linked - (beepster) - (46)
                                         I did - (drook) - (45)
                                             Different causation - (beepster) - (44)
                                                 You seem to be making a Supply Side argument. - (Another Scott) - (43)
                                                     Who is the customer? - (beepster) - (42)
                                                         What does that mean? - (drook) - (41)
                                                             dunno if you noticed, it aint the poor getting the checks - (boxley)
                                                             sigh - (beepster) - (39)
                                                                 Why should I care about intra-industrial demand? - (drook) - (38)
                                                                     Oh, and by the way ... - (drook) - (8)
                                                                         Software? - (beepster) - (7)
                                                                             Of course, focus on the *least important* part of that quote -NT - (drook) - (6)
                                                                                 What, - (beepster) - (5)
                                                                                     "Recovery means jobs" - (drook) - (4)
                                                                                         Re: "Recovery means jobs" - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                             That was Bill's line - (drook) - (2)
                                                                                                 bill is right - (boxley)
                                                                                                 With a line like that... - (beepster)
                                                                     You want jobs, correct? - (beepster) - (28)
                                                                         That's not a point, that's an article - (drook) - (27)
                                                                             Get this through your head. - (beepster) - (26)
                                                                                 Quit with the shorthand - (drook) - (25)
                                                                                     Re: Quit with the shorthand - (beepster) - (24)
                                                                                         So you completely disagree with the "two economies" premise? - (drook) - (6)
                                                                                             Absolutely - (beepster) - (5)
                                                                                                 You're half right - (drook) - (4)
                                                                                                     No, its not. - (beepster) - (3)
                                                                                                         You're kidding, right? - (drook) - (2)
                                                                                                             welfare food stamps unemployment compensation - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Eh? - (Another Scott)
                                                                                         Big D. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                                                             To be honest - (beepster)
                                                                                             cheese - (boxley) - (14)
                                                                                                 Talk to Sorros about that. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                                                                     Central Banks >are< the market. -NT - (beepster) - (12)
                                                                                                         <Boggle> I guess that's how George never made his $1B... - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                                             piggybacking a market isnt brilliant - (boxley)
                                                                                                             He made it playing the market.. - (beepster) - (9)
                                                                                                                 And...? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                                                     Would he have made that money without central banks? - (beepster) - (7)
                                                                                                                         You're not getting it. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                                                                             how very conservative of you :-) - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                                                                 This has nothing to do with the "Fair Tax". - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     from October 12, 2009 - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         Interesting. Thanks. (The rest of it is bogus, of course.;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                             Oh, I am - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Hmmm. - (Another Scott)
                     It's the same most places in First World countries. - (static) - (7)
                         This "free trade" mantra is a relatively new development. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             The kos artlcle - (beepster) - (3)
                                 I guess you missed the rending of garments about the tires.. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     tires - (boxley)
                                     No, I didn't - (beepster)
                             Not sure if you are advocating the article - (boxley) - (1)
                                 He's saying that argument is wrong. - (Another Scott)

I invite this riffraff to my house every year?
160 ms