Since trying to use blockquotes is failing at this point and another storm is coming, I'm going to quote like I was before for this post so I can send it:

Ashton wrote:>>Hola Owlet; nice you weren't drowned a while back; that soggy midwest: some place in Kansas, IIRC -- produced the hugest inches/hour rainfall ever in US, way-back.<<

Yeah, we have had a lot of rain, and more is on the way. Haven't drowned yet, but fortunately, we're not too close to any main bodies of water.

Ashton wrote:>>Oh.. Skip the ping pong practice for awhile, y'hear?!?<<

Hehehe, don't play ping-pong, but have been trying Breakout with the right hand. I can move the mouse and type limitedly with the right hand since that faces downward.

Ashton wrote:>>Sympathies.. being unable to move hand/arm for the simplest task, is about the only experience we get of ~1% of the plight of the Iraqi-bombed returnees. At least it Will go away -- keep looking Up...s l o w l y
eh?<<

The worst is I can't write very well, I can't hold the pen right. I also have fun trying to eat since I can't use my right hand for that at all. But yeah, I'm taking it a day at a time. Thanks so much for answering me, Ashton!

Brenda