IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And Richardson is what to Obama?
Nothing at the moment.
So why would you ascribe his words to him?

Oooh, I saw it on Fox, it must be true!

Have you seen what Fox does to BAD republicans, you know, when they get caught and go to jail? They switch their party to democrat on the marquee. On purpose. Can't let their idiot viewers know what is really happening.
New Richardson is a democrat
the party that owns both houses after the election? The folks that will decide who pays? Next thing you will be telling me is that the president creates the budget
Yes, Virginia, there really is an Obama Claus. You can hear him shouting, "On Pelosi, on Reid, on Kennedy, on Biden. Cash away, cash away, cash away all!"
New And you're a {{insert religion here}}
So what.
They all have their own agendas.
     now down to 120k for obama tax plan - (boxley) - (27)
         he'll be at 40k soon enough - (beepster) - (1)
             42.5 is where the number ends up - (boxley)
         And Richardson is what to Obama? - (crazy) - (2)
             Richardson is a democrat - (boxley) - (1)
                 And you're a {{insert religion here}} - (crazy)
         Apples and oranges. - (Another Scott) - (21)
             not panicking, both parties will have to raise taxes - (boxley) - (20)
                 Taxes aren't going to do it. - (malraux) - (19)
                     Yeah, expect SS tax limit to go 1st - (crazy) - (18)
                         That should have happened a long time ago. -NT - (beepster) - (17)
                             OMG - (crazy) - (16)
                                 I think.. - (beepster) - (15)
                                     And you think ANY of that could cost more than the Iraq - (crazy) - (14)
                                         Dude - (beepster) - (13)
                                             Nice try - (crazy) - (12)
                                                 Worse than that. - (Another Scott)
                                                 It doesn't matter which one you are talking about - (beepster) - (10)
                                                     I'll ~~ agree on that last - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                         Your rose colored glasses - (beepster) - (8)
                                                             McC has not been just 'irregular' in his performance - - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                                 Yep - (beepster) - (6)
                                                                     That our voters are ill-informed is a given - (Ashton)
                                                                     Anybody who votes from belief not fact is stupid - (crazy) - (4)
                                                                         So, then - (beepster) - (3)
                                                                             Nope - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                                 So is it really facts? - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                     You obviously didn't read my post - (crazy)

Thothe boilth you have on your fathe are jutht in-THANE!
85 ms