IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, at least a whale is *life* ...
(You wanna open cans of worms, try *that* one! :-)
New or lunch, depending on taste
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     This is what "global warming" is all about - (Arkadiy) - (25)
         Yeah, and the fact that the polar ice cap is continuing to - (jake123) - (13)
             Basically, yes - (Arkadiy)
             which part is melting? - (boxley) - (11)
                 Look at this map (image, 26K) - (jake123) - (10)
                     Wow, that link was pretty well hidden! - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         I got it by right clicking on "Image" and . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             Yup, I see now that that works too. - (CRConrad)
                     look at the spot where the russians arnt dumping nukes, - (boxley) - (6)
                         Sure, Box - let's see your Kw-Hr calculations, the measured - (Ashton) - (5)
                             hey, you are the nuke expert, tell me - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Interesting 9 yo report on the mess of USSR rad control - - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     excellent answer, now explain how humans - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Yup. Sunshine effect. - (imric)
                                         Are you just very very good at PLAYING stupid, or ARE you... (new thread) - (CRConrad)
         It's lucky we found out in time! - (Ashton) - (10)
             Lett me know when - (Arkadiy) - (9)
                 nukes, lots of them -NT - (boxley)
                 I could handle my needs with a hand well-pump - (Ashton) - (7)
                     Well, we all know what a success 5 year plans were - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                         Yeah, coz every sperm *is* ever so sacred! (Sheesh...!) -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             add whale after sperm, see who changes sides -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Well, at least a whale is *life* ... -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     or lunch, depending on taste -NT - (boxley)
                             Fine non sequitur there. Keep on the good fight. Huzzah! -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                 "Non sequitur"?!? You sure you know what that means? - (CRConrad)

Is there an LRPDism competition going on for some reason?
50 ms