IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I got it by right clicking on "Image" and . . .
. . selecting "View Image" from the context menu.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Yup, I see now that that works too.
I selected a swatch including it, and did a "View Selection Source". :-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
     This is what "global warming" is all about - (Arkadiy) - (25)
         Yeah, and the fact that the polar ice cap is continuing to - (jake123) - (13)
             Basically, yes - (Arkadiy)
             which part is melting? - (boxley) - (11)
                 Look at this map (image, 26K) - (jake123) - (10)
                     Wow, that link was pretty well hidden! - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         I got it by right clicking on "Image" and . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             Yup, I see now that that works too. - (CRConrad)
                     look at the spot where the russians arnt dumping nukes, - (boxley) - (6)
                         Sure, Box - let's see your Kw-Hr calculations, the measured - (Ashton) - (5)
                             hey, you are the nuke expert, tell me - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Interesting 9 yo report on the mess of USSR rad control - - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     excellent answer, now explain how humans - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Yup. Sunshine effect. - (imric)
                                         Are you just very very good at PLAYING stupid, or ARE you... (new thread) - (CRConrad)
         It's lucky we found out in time! - (Ashton) - (10)
             Lett me know when - (Arkadiy) - (9)
                 nukes, lots of them -NT - (boxley)
                 I could handle my needs with a hand well-pump - (Ashton) - (7)
                     Well, we all know what a success 5 year plans were - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                         Yeah, coz every sperm *is* ever so sacred! (Sheesh...!) -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             add whale after sperm, see who changes sides -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Well, at least a whale is *life* ... -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     or lunch, depending on taste -NT - (boxley)
                             Fine non sequitur there. Keep on the good fight. Huzzah! -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                 "Non sequitur"?!? You sure you know what that means? - (CRConrad)

It is, however, a surprise that he's not been beaten to death with his own stapler.
52 ms