IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Difference between ADHD and ADD??
People are telling me that the preacher I'm dealing with has ADD, and they say it like I should completely understand his behavior because of it. But I thought ADD was Attention Deficency Disorder (maybe not spelled right), and that's not the same as ADHD is it? Or is it another form of it?

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD
he is supposed to be a spiritual leader not a fuckwit martinet.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Well....
He's the most disorganized Spiritual Leader I've ever known. ;)

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New Two different diagnoses
ADHD has hyperactivity along with the inability to focus. They are treated with different meds.

New Unmedicated behavior differs
ADD - quietly sitting behind the desk, daydreaming.
ADHD - running around, jumping people and things.

(I am extremely familiar with the ADD side of it)

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

New Then there's the most lethal form, fortunately rare: PADHD
(Presidential-)

Do not want even to contemplate the possibility that there exists NADHD
(National-)

hey lilly, I think this diagnosis is crap. Thoughts? - (boxley) - (8)
         I agree with you entirely - (Lily) - (7)
             'As above / so below' - (Ashton)
             Difference between ADHD and ADD?? - (Nightowl) - (5)
                 attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD - (boxley) - (1)
                     Well.... - (Nightowl)
                 Two different diagnoses - (Lily)
                 Unmedicated behavior differs - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                     Then there's the most lethal form, fortunately rare: PADHD - (Ashton)

The ice cream truck driver in the neighborhood speaks Nadsat.
61 ms