IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New part of the problem is
the church bidness truly fucks up a religion
you dont find religion surrounded by 15 thousand people wanting to conform. Religion is usually found when life has a huge grip on your shivering naked butt while your stomache growls with hunger and your mind is awash with pain. Its then you realize that you dont always get what you want but G_d has a huge sense of humor as he supplies what you need.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New ICLRPD
you dont find religion surrounded by 15 thousand people wanting to conform. Religion is usually found when life has a huge grip on your shivering naked butt while your stomache growls with hunger and your mind is awash with pain. Its then you realize that you dont always get what you want but G_d has a huge sense of humor as he supplies what you need.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

· my ·
· [link|http://staticsan.livejournal.com/|blog] ·
· [link|http://yceran.org/|website] ·

One man's journey into and out of faith - (JayMehaffey) - (44)
         Did you hear his inteview on NPR? - (mmoffitt)
         part of the problem is - (boxley) - (1)
             ICLRPD - (static)
         The thing about faith - (Lily) - (38)
             Very good. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
             Nonsense. - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                 ehhh, bite me - (Lily) - (30)
                     And why would "something greater" be interested in humans? - (mmoffitt) - (29)
                         Because humans are part of it. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (21)
                             See: arrogance. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                 The arrogance is entirely yours. - (Andrew Grygus) - (19)
                                     Um, Point == Missed. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                                         So since strict science can't do this job . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
                                             Science isn't interested. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                                 Yes. - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                                                     Okay. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                         Practice, and learn to transcend your limitations :) -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                         Look up 'tesseract', for a start - (Ashton) - (12)
                                                             Lower cannot comprehend higher. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                 It says: 'enlightenment' is possible . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                                                     Communication on the topic is impossible. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                         Many things have been 'impossible' . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                                                             A definition will never be possible. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                                 Re: A definition will never be possible. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                                     But that glimpse is not possible in this case. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                         Irony is reserved to the Jaded. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                             Well said and quoted. And ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                                 \ufffdPrec\ufffdsamente! grasshoppers auf die welt -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                 I seem to recall an LRPD like that... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                     Close - (crazy)
                         why do dogs worship humans? and some humans return the favor -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             I'm not a "God in my image" fan. ;0) - (mmoffitt)
                         Indeed. - (ubernostrum) - (4)
                             Reddish herring, I wot - - (Ashton)
                             Further, we are composed entirely of . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Awomen to that last.. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Ibid. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Subatomic particles don't claim to be a moral authority - (warmachine) - (3)
                 Ah yes, and the method is - - (Ashton)
                 I'm not talking about religion or moral authority - (Lily) - (1)
                     I am talking about faith - (warmachine)
             Ghod is a muon! /me likes!!! - (jb4)
         Truly. - (static)
         Nice find. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

Moo. It's what's for dinner.
110 ms