IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I disagree.
C++ doesn't just expand on the underlying problems of C.

It creates whole new categories of problems as well.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New ICLPRD (new thread)
Created as new thread #287463 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=287463|ICLPRD]

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

· my ·
· [link|http://staticsan.livejournal.com/|blog] ·
· [link|http://yceran.org/|website] ·

Seriously, Bryce, I'm not saying this to be mean, but... - (CRConrad) - (34)
         You mean the "payroll" example? Not very specific - (tablizer) - (31)
             What are you on about? No, absolutely not "Payroll example"! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Okay, I see it now - (tablizer)
             Wow, deja vu (hypothetically) - (drewk) - (28)
                 Which one? - (tablizer) - (27)
                     Neither - (drewk) - (26)
                         Thank you, that was very helpful - (tablizer) - (25)
                             No, thank *you* - (drewk)
                             Burden Of Proof - (pwhysall) - (23)
                                 thats easy c++ :-) -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                                     idontnowatumeenbox.c++isorlrite - (pwhysall)
                                     C is a crippled language because it is a crippled language - (tablizer) - (17)
                                         I have always considered C to be . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                                             I disagree. - (admin) - (1)
                                                 ICLPRD (new thread) - (static)
                                             Nah, Pascal was a teaching language - (hnick) - (5)
                                                 According to Nicholas Wirth he did not . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                                     So who are you going to believe? - (hnick) - (2)
                                                         Nah, you probably won't: "Argument". HTH! :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                         Early versions had only 16-bit integers . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                     Maybe not originally, but when he wrote Modula II - (jb4)
                                             I gotta say that... - (jb4) - (6)
                                                 It's that stupid single exit point from a function - (crazy) - (5)
                                                     I've got NO PROBLEM with that - (jb4) - (4)
                                                         You ever have nested while and for loops? - (crazy) - (3)
                                                             "Numereous flags" - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                 Didn't think so? - (crazy)
                                                             That's a good way out. - (static)
                                         It is not the pinochle of procedural by a longshot, either. -NT - (jb4)
                                 All these years and you still misunderstand my opinion - (tablizer) - (2)
                                     Not misunderstand ... DISAGREE -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                         If something is objectively better, then you should show why -NT - (tablizer)
         Perhaps, more examples of naivity? - (warmachine) - (1)
             Lots of 'em-they're the very ones I want him to (re)consider -NT - (CRConrad)

Compatible with our orbiting brain lasers.
257 ms