IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wellllll for one thing...
I don't drink. :)

My husband drinks now and then, but he's not a member here, and we also are trying to save enough money to just be able to make our usual family trip later this year.

I also don't swim,(and no, I'm NOT kidding), and I'm sure there's plenty of Iwetheyers on here who would love to throw the Owl in the pool and get her feathers wet!

I always enjoy the Beep Bash on here, especially when the attendees get ahold of a computer and post in varying states of drunken mentality. ;)

You all have a wonderful Beep Bash!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Collapse Edited by Nightowl May 27, 2007, 08:18:23 AM EDT
Wellllll for one thing...
I don't drink. :)

My husband drinks now and then, but he's not a member here, and we also are trying to save enough money fto just be able to make our usual family trip later this year.

I also don't swim,(and no, I'm NOT kidding), and I'm sure there's plenty of you on here who would love to throw the Owl in the pool and get her feathers wet!

I always enjoy the Beep Bash on here, especially when the attendees get ahold of a computer and post in varying states of drunken mentality. ;)

You all have a wonderful Beep Bash!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     What's your excuse? - (crazy) - (33)
         Can't afford the plane fare. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Taking a family vacation 6/14-24 - (Steve Lowe)
         So I don't have to drive you :0 - (Bman)
         Family commitments -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Ditto. - (Another Scott)
         Wellllll for one thing... - (Nightowl)
         What isn't? - (CRConrad)
         You keep having it in America. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             What, about \ufffd17? :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 More like the GDP of Texas. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     And its nice to know I was once worth it :-) -NT - (bepatient)
         Might just be the $200 for round trip gasoline. - (folkert)
         The Police - (SpiceWare)
         Well, I could make quite a long list . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             That's funny! -NT - (static)
         Would you want your father to attend? - (a6l6e6x) - (17)
             Um yeah - (crazy) - (1)
                 He's all decomposed by now - (Lily)
             theres a few people older than you that show up (locals) - (boxley)
             Honestly, old people are allowed:-) - (bepatient)
             The trick to not getting tossed in the pool - (Lily) - (12)
                 Static should be Ok, then? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     :-O - (static) - (2)
                         Don't worry. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             It could be worth a try... - (static)
                 You realize, of course ... - (drewk) - (6)
                     Dang. - (Lily) - (5)
                         Sure it can - (drewk) - (4)
                             You throw me in that pool - (Lily) - (3)
                                 I have no idea what you're talking about - (drewk) - (2)
                                     Well, if I have to elaborate - (Lily) - (1)
                                         Please re-read my last post -NT - (drewk)
                 The other trick... - (inthane-chan)

We have wet blue cow.
75 ms