IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New for hiring someone like her, he is obviously incompetent to
head the justice department. A smart move may be civil rights investigations that could put little miss goody two shoes next to a chick called bubba in a federal slam somewhere. Asking questions of an applicant like that is a clear civil rights violation.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Too late.
[link|http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/05/12/america/NA-GEN-US-Fired-Prosecutors.php|http://www.iht.com/a...d-Prosecutors.php]

Fully immunized against all but self-inflicted wounds.
New Oh that is too bad
Now she can conveniently turn out to have planned, ordered, and executed everything every step of the way -- so much against the wishes of Rove, Gonzales, Cheney and Bush had they but known what she was up to.

In the end, it will all serve as a powerful argument that the executive needs yet more control and fewer restrictions -- the better to keep politically unsavvy elements like Goodling leashed.
New It has that look doesn't it?
     The talented Ms. Goodling - (rcareaga) - (10)
         for hiring someone like her, he is obviously incompetent to - (boxley) - (3)
             Too late. - (scoenye) - (2)
                 Oh that is too bad - (GBert) - (1)
                     It has that look doesn't it? -NT - (scoenye)
         Bill Moyers had more on Goodling in his segment on Regent U. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             I saw it. - (a6l6e6x)
         I believe one must start at the top (W) - (tuberculosis)
         If this hasn't got legs - - - (Ashton)
         Lines found on the web this morning - (rcareaga) - (1)
             An apt paraphrase of some Words of Wisdom oft stenciled - (Ashton)

This was a random error that most likely occurred when a ray of cosmic radiation hit a memory chip at just the right angle resulting in a bit changing from a 0 to a 1.
59 ms