IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New As long as you're mentally prepared
for being told near the end of the duration "Well ... because of the economy, the client isn't financially able to hire anybody right now. Maybe if things turn around next quarter ..."

I was told "come on up for a C-T-H position" in my last contracting gig, where reality was that the client signed for a warm body for 90 days. Period. With absolutely no desire to bring the body in FT.

Take what you think will be best for you, enjoy it, learn whatever you can, and more power to you!
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New Well, considering there are...
Multiple companies, trying to get the few UNIX Admin people in West Michigan, I don;t see it as a problem.

But, yes I know that is the possibility.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
     Well, I guess contracting might be the way to go... - (folkert) - (13)
         Sounds great. Good luck! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Good deal... - (admin)
         todja :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Good luck! - (a6l6e6x)
         Good luck! All digits crossed... -NT - (hnick)
         Good. Glad for you. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Nice to hear; keep it up. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Good luck! -NT - (Yendor)
         Everything will work out just fine - (Lily)
         As long as you're mentally prepared - (lincoln) - (1)
             Well, considering there are... - (folkert)
         Good luck with it, Greg! -NT - (Nightowl)
         Hope I'm not too late to wish you "Best of Luck" - (jb4)

Whosoever shall run XVGA, and cause it to display a multitude of hues, there shall the beaver soon make his home. Let it be written - let it be so.
82 ms