IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sharpton shows up on Hardball
and based on what he says - all rap stations must be take off the air immediately.

A quick google for top 50 rap songs of all time brings up this lovely bit in the #1 tune:

I put hoes in NY onto DKNY (uh-huh)
Miami, D.C. prefer Versace (that's right)
All Philly hoes, dough and Moschino (c'mon)
Every cutie wit a booty bought a Coogi (haaaaah!)
Now who's the real dookie, meanin who's really the shit
Them niggaz ride dicks, Frank White push the sticks
on the Lexus, LX, four and a half

Yeah - black pride. Right. Clean your own house first.

Who can talk to black people - how can one know how?

I4 NOW!

Impeach, Indict, Incarcerate, Inject
Bush, Cheney, Gonzalez, Rumsfeld, Rove, Rice
New I talk to them all the time, no probs. Its an attitude thing
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Even better...
...is that the pop radio stations edit that. So the version you hear doesn't have that. Then when little Johnny goes to best buy and picks up the cd..he gets the full monty.

Best example of that currently is AKON.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New So it is OK for the pot and kettle
but the pitcher must be fired.

Whatever.

I4 NOW!

New What?
Just making sure you aren't taking away any level of "beep thinks its ok" from this thread. I don't. At any level.
New It isn't always about you, you know
I agree with you - the whole thing is stupid on all levels. Imus should learn to shut up. Sharpton should attack rap if he really objects to this shit. What pointless spectacle will the media focus on next?

I4 NOW!

New You posted that as a reply to me.
Pardon me if that created some confusion.
New Saw that.
Did you see how indignant he got when the [link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton#Tawana_Brawley_Controversy|Tawana Brawley] case was mentioned. The pot calling the kettle black or double standards, if you prefer.

Imus was dead wrong.

As proved in court, so was Sharpton. He just loves to play the "Now I've got you, you son of a bitch!" game.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
     The new racist gotcha - (bepatient) - (80)
         Ding, Ding! Equally hates everyone. -NT - (folkert) - (54)
             Fire Imus -NT - (andread) - (53)
                 No. Keep him. - (folkert) - (52)
                     ever heard of a racist moron? -NT - (andread) - (51)
                         Several - (bepatient) - (2)
                             What TV shows do they have? -NT - (andread) - (1)
                                 Imus was on one of their radio programs -NT - (bepatient)
                         bigot!=racists, you got the moron right -NT - (boxley) - (42)
                             Re: bigot!=racists, you got the moron right - (andread) - (41)
                                 incorrect - (boxley) - (40)
                                     Even so, I'd label him racist -NT - (andread) - (30)
                                         on what basis? Ive never heard him declare folks inferior - (boxley) - (29)
                                             Re: on what basis? Ive never heard him declare folks inferio - (andread) - (28)
                                                 Dont listem to him, havnt in years - (boxley) - (27)
                                                     Box trusting the gov to it's the job? - (Silverlock) - (26)
                                                         Might be mixing bills -NT - (bepatient) - (24)
                                                             You lost me. - (Silverlock) - (23)
                                                                 Re: You lost me. - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                                     Please never take a gov job then. - (Silverlock) - (21)
                                                                         But... - (imric) - (2)
                                                                             Cheeze Louise. That was my damned point. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                 Ya mean I GOTTA be adversarial? ROFL! -NT - (imric)
                                                                         Thats how I plan to retire - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                             beep's facile take on the feds - (rcareaga) - (16)
                                                                                 ya gotta remember he lives in Joisey across from philly -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                 Washington ain't "the place to be" - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                                     joisy jobs - (rcareaga) - (13)
                                                                                         Its very much the same thing - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                             Faith - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                                                                                 sshh, you want us all to get in trouble? -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                 Well at least - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                                                     'Lose' is such a casual term . . . -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                                                     I bet they would have loved to, but they didn't have time... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                     So now your position is - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                                                                                         Now I know you're on crack. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                             I'm just interpreting your writing - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                                                                                 That wouldn't be any fun at all! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     Neither did the gubmint - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                                                         But the RNC did; *White House* e-mails. WTFDYM,"conspiracy"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                             Yea, there's no conspiracy . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                         FCC is an excellent govenment department - (boxley)
                                     What's that, the BOxlish definition of the word? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                         second entry in an american dictionary - (boxley) - (7)
                                             That's an or-ed list -- it says... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                 caught your punctuation mistake - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                     Sure you caught a mistake, lad - but not mine. HTH! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                         Since your post was far away from his - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                             Wow!! Box made a punctuation error? - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                 I already did - (lincoln)
                                                                 flattery will get you everywhere :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Have you listened to "Imus in the Morning", his show? - (folkert) - (3)
                             The I-man is the original shock jock. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 Yeah. Now though... - (folkert) - (1)
                                     You should've heard by now. All over but the shouting. -NT - (bepatient)
                         There are no non-racists - (tuberculosis)
         I saw some of that encounter - (tuberculosis)
         why is he suspended for 2 weeks for saying it once - (boxley) - (12)
             Even better... - (bepatient) - (1)
                 As soon as Jesse gets syndicated, fire him. -NT - (Silverlock)
             He wasn't suspended for the you people remark - (Seamus) - (9)
                 No. But Sharpton knew better - (bepatient) - (8)
                     NO, No, no... nonono. - (folkert)
                     Sharpton knew better? What evidence do you have for that? - (Seamus) - (6)
                         Don's a big boy. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             Wrong - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 How do you know Sharpton would think that Imus means y'all - (Seamus) - (1)
                                     Like I said - (bepatient)
                                 Those words are used in Hip Hop for a reason. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     I certainly do. - (bepatient)
         Sharpton shows up on Hardball - (tuberculosis) - (7)
             I talk to them all the time, no probs. Its an attitude thing -NT - (boxley)
             Even better... - (bepatient) - (4)
                 So it is OK for the pot and kettle - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                     What? - (bepatient) - (2)
                         It isn't always about you, you know - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                             You posted that as a reply to me. - (bepatient)
             Saw that. - (a6l6e6x)
         "So of course Imus is dead" - (Silverlock) - (2)
             Maybe he'll go to satellite radio - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Assuming satellite radio survives, that is... -NT - (Another Scott)

You signed the Memo of Understanding...!
106 ms