IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you didnt fail, you realized it wouldnt work
while the dog is still adoptable. If you consider another dog try a gentle breed such as a bloodhound, boston terrier or french bulldog.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Ditto that thought.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
     Our old dog died... And a new one is here. - (Arkadiy) - (55)
         Sincere condolences. It'll get easier over time. - (Another Scott) - (29)
             Trouble - (Arkadiy) - (28)
                 FWIW you're right about who needs to be trained - (drewk) - (22)
                     Alpha roll is method of last resort for experts. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                         Since I have trained more dogs than you have et hot dinners - (boxley) - (5)
                             Anecdotal. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 kiss my ass, you might be good at that - (boxley) - (3)
                                     You bothered to post /that/? - (pwhysall)
                                     It must be the holidays - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         naw, too much of einsteins theory is anecdotal :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         We're talking about a specific behavior - (drewk) - (14)
                             And an alpha roll is not the way to fix it. - (pwhysall) - (13)
                                 I'm going to stop complaining now... - (pwhysall) - (12)
                                     Lots of good advice. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                         You missed why the alpha roll causes problems. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                             I didn't miss it, I disagree. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                 Dog Whisper Bloke doesn't alpha roll dogs. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                     I don't alpha roll dogs either. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                     Clarification. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Training vs. breaking bad habits - (drewk)
                                             oh, did you get that crap from willyipedia? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Whatever, Bill. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     yabut /me isin ixpert -NT - (boxley)
                                             That is not my experience and I have 3 dogs. - (hnick) - (1)
                                                 There's an element of training in there. - (static)
                 nope you train the dog - (boxley)
                 Both Drew and Box are right. - (static)
                 Wolves aren't dogs, but.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Here's an often ignored rule - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         true, unless on parent has - (boxley)
         Must've been the weekend to hit the shelter - (bionerd) - (5)
             My kittens have all but grown up. - (static) - (4)
                 OT: Check your W3C validation link -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                     Eck. - (static)
                 Nice pictures. - (bionerd) - (1)
                     Thank you. - (static)
         Sorry to hear it. - (hnick)
         sorry to hear it, pits need strong owners - (boxley)
         condolences - (jbrabeck)
         Condolences - and congratulations... - (imric)
         Condolences, and good luck with the puppy! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Condolences. And congrats! - (jb4)
         It never rains but it pours - (Arkadiy) - (12)
             Congrats! Best of luck all around. -NT - (Another Scott)
             its a pitt cross, they love to chew - (boxley)
             congrats! -NT - (Steve Lowe)
             May it all go well! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             I have failed... - (Arkadiy) - (7)
                 I'm very sorry. Don't be hard on yourself. - (Another Scott)
                 you didnt fail, you realized it wouldnt work - (boxley) - (1)
                     Ditto that thought. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Sorry to hear that - (drewk)
                 You did the right thing for your family AND the animal... -NT - (imric) - (1)
                     *nod* - (Steve Lowe)
                 You didn't fail, honestly! - (Nightowl)

If this chat room were a game, it would be "half-life".
106 ms