IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New oh, did you get that crap from willyipedia?
The only reason that a dog will FORCEFULLY flip another dog over on its back is to kill the animal.
you read it on the internet so it must be true?

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT that activity is extremely common in packs and is just a place holder. Why the fuck do you think dogs like their belly rubbed? Because it itches? No they are submitting to you. It is submission/reminder behavior, not killing behavior. Dogs that want to kill hamstring before going for the throat.

Agree on the neutering bit
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Whatever, Bill.
And remember, I'm reading what you're saying on the internet.

bill->hoist(bill->petard);

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?pwhysall|A better terminal emulator]
[image|http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h262/pwhysall/Misc/saveus.png|0|Darwinia||]
New yabut /me isin ixpert
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Our old dog died... And a new one is here. - (Arkadiy) - (55)
         Sincere condolences. It'll get easier over time. - (Another Scott) - (29)
             Trouble - (Arkadiy) - (28)
                 FWIW you're right about who needs to be trained - (drewk) - (22)
                     Alpha roll is method of last resort for experts. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                         Since I have trained more dogs than you have et hot dinners - (boxley) - (5)
                             Anecdotal. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 kiss my ass, you might be good at that - (boxley) - (3)
                                     You bothered to post /that/? - (pwhysall)
                                     It must be the holidays - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         naw, too much of einsteins theory is anecdotal :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         We're talking about a specific behavior - (drewk) - (14)
                             And an alpha roll is not the way to fix it. - (pwhysall) - (13)
                                 I'm going to stop complaining now... - (pwhysall) - (12)
                                     Lots of good advice. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                         You missed why the alpha roll causes problems. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                             I didn't miss it, I disagree. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                 Dog Whisper Bloke doesn't alpha roll dogs. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                     I don't alpha roll dogs either. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                     Clarification. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Training vs. breaking bad habits - (drewk)
                                             oh, did you get that crap from willyipedia? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Whatever, Bill. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     yabut /me isin ixpert -NT - (boxley)
                                             That is not my experience and I have 3 dogs. - (hnick) - (1)
                                                 There's an element of training in there. - (static)
                 nope you train the dog - (boxley)
                 Both Drew and Box are right. - (static)
                 Wolves aren't dogs, but.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Here's an often ignored rule - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         true, unless on parent has - (boxley)
         Must've been the weekend to hit the shelter - (bionerd) - (5)
             My kittens have all but grown up. - (static) - (4)
                 OT: Check your W3C validation link -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                     Eck. - (static)
                 Nice pictures. - (bionerd) - (1)
                     Thank you. - (static)
         Sorry to hear it. - (hnick)
         sorry to hear it, pits need strong owners - (boxley)
         condolences - (jbrabeck)
         Condolences - and congratulations... - (imric)
         Condolences, and good luck with the puppy! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Condolences. And congrats! - (jb4)
         It never rains but it pours - (Arkadiy) - (12)
             Congrats! Best of luck all around. -NT - (Another Scott)
             its a pitt cross, they love to chew - (boxley)
             congrats! -NT - (Steve Lowe)
             May it all go well! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             I have failed... - (Arkadiy) - (7)
                 I'm very sorry. Don't be hard on yourself. - (Another Scott)
                 you didnt fail, you realized it wouldnt work - (boxley) - (1)
                     Ditto that thought. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Sorry to hear that - (drewk)
                 You did the right thing for your family AND the animal... -NT - (imric) - (1)
                     *nod* - (Steve Lowe)
                 You didn't fail, honestly! - (Nightowl)

Politics.
71 ms