IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That takes balls to do that in wartime
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New She's on her way out. Nothing left to lose.
New Yup.
AFAIK, since the 109th Congress has just ended, the bill would have to be introduced again in the 110th Congress that starts in January in order to be considered. At this point, it doesn't look likely that that will happen.

Cheers,
Scott.
New considering she hasnt attended a session from the election
until the presentation of this bill, this is just grandstanding to get her name in the news.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Cynic! :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
     Cynthia McKinney Introduces Articles of Impeachment - (Ashton) - (21)
         I'd like to say I think that is a good move - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             I agree - (hnick)
         That takes balls to do that in wartime -NT - (warmachine) - (4)
             She's on her way out. Nothing left to lose. -NT - (scoenye) - (3)
                 Yup. - (Another Scott)
                 considering she hasnt attended a session from the election - (boxley) - (1)
                     Cynic! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         "What if we don't impeach him?" - (GBert) - (13)
             Thanks for the link! -NT - (Another Scott)
             The intro said everything that needed to be said - (drewk)
             '74?___'We're sorry - an Attention Span Error has occurred' - (Ashton) - (10)
                 LMAO! - (danreck) - (9)
                     That answer is available - (Ashton) - (8)
                         What "Core", you illiterate colonial baboon? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                             That most excellent film. - (jake123)
                             You missed a funny. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                 I think you missed Ashton's funny. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Nah! I did mention the core memory. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         Ack! That's what I get for trying to correct you. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Core Corps Corpse___ (and for you ? caw caw caw) -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Yah, yah...If there was a joke,then yes,I missed it. My bad. -NT - (CRConrad)

Pull. Snick! Push. Snick! Pull. Snick!
46 ms