IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm more concerned about the ignorance than the racism
Unless you're saying the US public are willfully adapting previous, German policy, they don't seem to be aware of the biggest, ever atrocity and how it came about. WWII was not an unimportant skirmish. US education is a disaster, unless you're saying that driving out muslims is exactly what many Americans want.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New people make millions here banking on ignorance
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     US right wing just like pre-WWII Germans - (tuberculosis) - (9)
         The scary thing is that is not just the right wing - (JayMehaffey)
         Thanks for saving us from the Germans - (warmachine) - (5)
             why not, the native americans did - (boxley)
             We were able to defeat the Germans . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 Not only that... - (Simon_Jester)
                 I'm more concerned about the ignorance than the racism - (warmachine) - (1)
                     people make millions here banking on ignorance -NT - (boxley)
         So far, this country has the least amount of problems - (Arkadiy)
         Talk radio is weird. - (Another Scott)

Because you should never underestimate the unoriginality of the very stupid.
61 ms