IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In-Your-mind that it's about Shrub's earned obloquy
Wouldn't matter whether Clinton or JFK - certainly not to me.

Try to look at it this way, for a change - and stop reading all-purpose concrete behavioural homilies to yourself:

You're stopped in traffic.
(Maybe you know it's for a motorcade? maybe not.)

The POTUStean One drives.. by.. on a Recruiting Tour ==> Political Hat In Place, cha cha cha
(slowly, was it.. or Fast?)

You know that your chances ever of having even a 13 sec converstaion with this figurehead are exactly 1/0, but:
Here. He. Be.

You have a couple seconds to rack brain for:
What-to-do-???-besides-Nothing -
(Ever a free citizen's minute-by-minute choice nay, the necessity of all liff.)

What SIGN can you send instantly that says, ~ "I disagree with most-all you stand for." ?

I listed the options, earlier. Presumably though, within your ineluctable Authoritarian compass:

(I may make-up-your answer, as you are always imputing simplistic skogan motives and mob-grade mentality to antagonists. Eye for an eye - got that from the Good Book.)

If: she had turned thumb decidedly DOWN.. that too would have been impermissible.

Natch too, you elide the various photo-evidence of the Satanic Duo each whipping out *his* digit from the holster == it's OK for them to evince displeasure in a simple earthy way, but not a school bus driver. ('Course the audience guffawed at the POTUS' rather inapproriate mike test / betcha though, had the bus driver done. it. right. there. for the same 'testing purpose': there would have been stern homilies leaking all over the floor.)

Er, make up your mind on this goose/gander thing too, OK?

Pretty FUCKING petty, though not unexpected from this whiny wastrel - to make even the slightest remark on this insignificant event UNLESS MIRTHFULLY; ie not VINDICTIVELY. Bloody hyocrite that he is.
New And you continue
to try and justify inappropriate simply as a "political act"...ignoring the simplicity of the point that the object of driver's ire is irrelevent (inappropriate IS inappropriate, regardless)

and then you go down that even more tawdry path of "well THEY do it!" (sure son, the Japanese children kill themselves regularly...since THEY'RE doing it...it must be ok)

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Bus driver fired for giving Bush the bird - (lincoln) - (35)
         Fired for being a Bad Example to the Kids. -NT - (folkert)
         Good. - (bepatient) - (21)
             For some reason that "Good" fails to surprise me -NT - (rcareaga) - (20)
                 So I should sit idly by - (bepatient) - (19)
                     beats watching the kids fornicating in the back -NT - (boxley)
                     I'm lost... - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
                         I was surprised that she didn't - (lincoln)
                         Responsibility is door to door - (bepatient) - (6)
                             Surprise - I concur with beep - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                                 Me too -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                 different reason, too stupid to deny it to stupid to drive -NT - (boxley)
                                 Need more info to decide if I agree - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                     All questions answered, I disagree -NT - (Silverlock)
                             Me three -NT - (hnick)
                     got a finger for you right here - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         Cute movie. - (bepatient)
                     Really. Reaching. If not downright prissy - (Ashton) - (4)
                         There you go, assuming again. - (bepatient) - (3)
                             Concur entirely, about the BANG - (Ashton)
                             curious again... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                 Re: curious again... - (bepatient)
                     A hand gesture, BeeP... - (jb4) - (1)
                         Read first. Post after. Been addressed. -NT - (bepatient)
         More here. - (Another Scott) - (10)
             Right - (bepatient) - (6)
                 Penalty only comes when Pol gets involved. Hmmm. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     Show patience until.. - (bepatient) - (3)
                         POTUS didn't complain to the school board... - (Another Scott)
                         In-Your-mind that it's about Shrub's earned obloquy - (Ashton) - (1)
                             And you continue - (bepatient)
                 I've seen more on local news about this - (tuberculosis)
             so...let's get this straight.... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                 Re-read the Seattle Times story. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     My reply...yep. she didn't give him - (Simon_Jester)
         More on Reichert (new thread) - (tuberculosis)

Are you missing the point accidentally or strategically?
62 ms