IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ford had a 500 in the 50s-70s (1957 Fairline 500).
It may have been a reaction to the original 300, but they've had the naming for a long time. I think the car styling owes much more to the VW than the recent 300, myself.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Flashback
I owned a '60 Ford Fairlane 500, in the early 70's.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
     CRC: Truth/cars link - (Ashton) - (48)
         Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (4)
             Eh? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 My first take - (bepatient) - (2)
                     Ford had a 500 in the 50s-70s (1957 Fairline 500). - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Flashback - (jbrabeck)
         Re: CRC: Truth/cars link - (pwhysall) - (42)
             I'll accept alternatives: I ain't The LRPD - (Ashton) - (41)
                 What's wrong with capital-accumulation? - (pwhysall) - (40)
                     Society has costs that have to be borne by someone. - (Another Scott) - (15)
                         50% of the costs are borne by less than 2% of the people - (boxley)
                         Re: Society has costs that have to be borne by someone. - (pwhysall)
                         Consider Microsoft? - (pwhysall)
                         Re: Society has costs that have to be borne by someone. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                             Struck a nerve, did I? - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                 Re: Struck a nerve, did I? - (pwhysall)
                                 please prove point one - (boxley) - (8)
                                     Why 200 years? - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                         Now explain why your examples - (boxley) - (6)
                                             And ask Carnegie about giving back - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Thing about Carnegie - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     Standard view of society - (bepatient)
                                             I guess I'm not making myself clear. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 I dont think you understand economics very well - (boxley)
                                                 Re: I guess I'm not making myself clear. - (pwhysall)
                     Its great to talk about personal freedoms to a point - (bepatient) - (4)
                         No - if they gave it away for parks and museums . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             Right, those whose free choice wasn't the one you wanted;-) -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 No 'free choice'? Exactly!___when the current math + laws - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     There is a choice - (bepatient)
                     Rich people use more of the commons - (tuberculosis)
                     What's wrong with capital-accumulation? - (Seamus) - (17)
                         tax it once is the only fair method, even the freakin mob - (boxley) - (16)
                             Money is taxed many times - (JayMehaffey) - (15)
                                 it wasnt your money then was it? - (boxley) - (14)
                                     Bah. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                         couple of points - (boxley)
                                         Taxation affects economic development. - (static) - (3)
                                             Easy - (drewk) - (2)
                                                 Hmm. - (static)
                                                 I don't like that idea much. - (Another Scott)
                                     No, but I'm the one paying - (JayMehaffey)
                                     Wasn't yours before you inherited it either, was it? - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                         If you were willing to flat rate the tax Im with you -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Why should I? WTF does one have to do with the other??? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         Cap Gains tas is lower not by coincidence - (bepatient) - (3)
                                             they are already building big houses they cant sell - (boxley)
                                             Is this *also* a coincidience? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 I'm not coming down on ANY side. - (bepatient)

A vacation you’ll talk about for years to come, at AA meetings.
64 ms