IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We're doomed
Train a hamster to crawl into a vulnerable spot near control or fuel lines. Feed the hamster some liquids. Don't report the hamster missing once on board...

[link|http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/09/29/hamster.plane.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest|Escaped rodent grounds Austria flight]
"In the United States today, we have more than our share of the pandering pundits of positivism." -- Spiro T. AghNews
New Theme for '06 Terrierism alert: al-Q and The Hamster Dance
Two days before Electionism might occur:

Wash DC, Office of the Advisor to the President, speaking from an undisclosed location:

US aircraft to be grounded immediately.

Your Fatherland Security Agency has discovered a plot whereby many psychologically-conditioned Aryans would be boarding aircraft all across Our Beloved Nation -- each carrying one or more rodents to be released surreptitiously, and at a strategic place in the aircraft.

The plot was then, to reveal that this sabotage had been accomplished, but by not divulging the exact flights -- forcing a massive disruption to our Beloved Nation via the grounding of all aircraft, for your comfort, convenience and safety.

Having uncovered this dastardly plot, and after strategic conference with Our President -- who exhibited his unique capacity for instantly deciding -- we have decided to ground all US aircraft, thus preempting this diabolical plan.

-- Somewhere under Washington DC, our Beloved Nation's capital.

Another idiot...or maybe 25. - (bepatient) - (9)
         Almost. 25 dictators. -NT - (scoenye) - (1)
             Whole world is insane. - (bepatient)
         The last time I flew was in August - (bionerd)
         Submit to Mythbusters - (tuberculosis) - (4)
             Great idea! - (jb4)
             They haven't made it work yet. - (bepatient) - (2)
                 We're doomed - (GBert) - (1)
                     Theme for '06 Terrierism alert: al-Q and The Hamster Dance - (Ashton)
         Sheesh. Am I glad I've got my ticket. -NT - (mmoffitt)

No, we don't know what it means either.
66 ms