IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New remember, its only a bj by an intern, no big deal right?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New She was 21 at the time....
New everytime or the last time :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New When she started.
:-)

[link|http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/clinton/clintonchrono.html|Chronology]:

July 1995 - Monica Lewinsky, age 21, begins her job as a White House intern.
November 15, 1995 - President Clinton and Monica Lewinsky begin a sexual relationship.

It's almost always a bad idea for an older boss to have an affair with a much younger underling, and it's usually against Sexual Harassment policies, but it wasn't illegal. It's not clear at this point that Foley's actions were criminal, but it certainly was much closer to the line than the Clinton/Lewinsky situation was.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Jeez, Box...
For someone who searches for tumescence - even before checking on the next I/O command to pulse the heart -?- you're still gonna stay fixated on The Great Criminal Action -Not- performed by the previous articulate, intelligent, economy-grooming, non-Messianaic Occupant?

htf do you mix gonads with bile and.. Get That?
Maybe you need to go and invade something, late at night and with all the cop equipment in matching cammy.

Lucky for US.. just currently that Master Criminal appears to be about the Only Murican warmly welcomed (some say.. practically beloved!) outside the Fatherland Security mind-Fence. Lucky are We - to have even one, all thugs considered.. Let's Kill Him.

New just idly pointing out that repos should get the same pass
New I'll buy 'idly'.
And repos Are getting "the same pass given" - none.

Impeach for adult sex?
Expect to be given NO passes.

'Course you could turn the other cheek - like so many of those Christian folk do.
You go first. (They're still waiting for that first event.)

Florida Republican Congressman Resigns. - (Another Scott) - (16)
         political ambush - (boxley) - (15)
             It's the page issue, not that he's gay, that's the problem- - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 remember, its only a bj by an intern, no big deal right? -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                     She was 21 at the time.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         everytime or the last time :-) -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                             When she started. - (Another Scott)
                             Jeez, Box... - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 just idly pointing out that repos should get the same pass -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     I'll buy 'idly'. - (Ashton)
             So? Why should the reps have all the fun? - (hnick) - (6)
                 Who would replace them? Where are the statesmen? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     Yeah, I was just being lazy. - (hnick) - (4)
                         I like it! - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             Nice link - (hnick) - (2)
                                 The trouble (with you two) is - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     You got that quote wrong. - (inthane-chan)

Yeah, would be nice if "despair" wasn't such an appropriate word choice.
54 ms