IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not a Quitter!!
Pacing myself! I need to save my energy for the really good battles with Andrew.
You have to admit, his crack about Microsoft was pretty good. I conceded to that.

It keeps his ego intact if I throw him a bone every once in a while. :-)
New Ahh.. {whew}
wink wink, nudge
Carrion, then

Poisonally, I think that this One Party with Two Right Wings, which we call a patriarchy -- has finally brought the entire planet to the brink of extinction, for most if-not-all species. Whatever the excesses of a matriarchy (such histories always having been written by the men who blew them away; usually in Gawd's Name) -

it. simply. could. Not. possibly. do. worse!
(a female Popess would know All about, "go forth and multiply forever, you cow".)

I mean.. "destroying planets" is a perpetual male hard-on; still, that only gets to be acted out Once! Per planet.

..Except!
in all those Popular re-runs on DVDs, games, paint-ball orgies, hunting of chained-up animals Cheney-style (putting the larger heads on walls).
'Course there's always the occasional Lovely Ann Coulter wind-up doll, demonstrating that a woman "Can be more like a man". That exception thing? or just a childhood spent fending off uncles with guns and no condoms (?)

Male wet-dreams are frequently about Blowing Things/Creatures Up. Why, pop-culture's video-games and 'Action' flics alone, are a significant part of the Grossest of NP$ --and-- these flics all Have The Same Plot! Hmmmm

Rest case.
You Go, girl(s) --->

;^>
New Now we know, Ashton, that you're one of those . . .
. . Goddess worshipers and I got news for you. Women are just as bad as men but in a different, generally more personal and manipulative way.

They look innocent because their main MO is to use men to do their dirty work and heavy lifting, generally by implication of sexual favors which may, or often may not, actually be delivered.

And incidentally, on average, they're just as likely to be dissappointing at sex as men are.

Now according to some historical theories, the Mediterranean region was Goddess territory (and pretty hard on men). European invaders are blamed for disrupting a Feminist paradise by imposing this Patriarchial crap by force of arms.

This is not supported by Central and Northern European mythology, which describes at length the war between the Aesir and the Vanir (the War between Men and Women), and its conclusion as a draw and resulting truce.

What makes sense is that the Medeterranean region was extreme Goddess territory. The invading Europeans brought the concept of a male diety and the local men, feeling repressed, took off with the idea and carried it to extremes.

In Europe the situation remained equalized until late Christioan times. Mediterranean merchants during the Renaisance were stunned that doing business in Germany and Poland meant dealing with powerful women equally as with powerful men.

Of course, Mediterranean Christianity did it's best to quash this situation.

In North Africa, European invaders looped around and took Egypt from the south just before historic times. The Europeans applied the same methods they applied in India. Take over management with as little disruption of the infrastructure as possible (how different from the Semitic "slaughter every living thing except rapable girls 12 and younger - kill them when they wear out" method).

Egypt continued for the next 3000 years or so with a double religion. The Vanir (Isis / Osiris) and the Aesir (Horrus-Ra / Hathor). The priests tried for 3000 years to merge the two without success, but they got along.

While neither the Matriarchy nor the Patriarchy make sense, the give and take between the Aesir and Vanir does.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus Sept. 21, 2006, 10:45:48 PM EDT
New First, we must learn to eschew obfuscation
Well, we have shards of the mythology - is All.

What I think is - there used to be a few Wise people around, most eras. 'Sages'. (Hypatia was one - who was also female) Today what we have is the homogenized puerile businessman. And few noticing the lack. Surely as good as any explanation for - transistors? AND-yet: the current rise of superstition too. I wot.

Of course - imagining that there Must be a 'War' of 'Opposites' is about as basic as low-grade illusion gets. And we were talking about a continuum of attributes - not opposites. (Those 'feminine wiles' are so predictable a survival insurance as not even to be remarkable.)

Obv necessity for reproduction triumphs over idiotic ideas of any sustainable warring of pure factions, we see. What we lack today (also) is, any credible description of day-day life with females dominant in the social/political decisions. All we get are suppositions from this milieu. No bios. But that's not critical, anyway.

So.. Of course I don't imagine a 'matriarchy' to be some magnificent either/or 'solution'! - this is not called, 'The World of Duality' just to coin a cute phrase. Thus 'solutions' there aren't, at present levels of consciousness.

What I said was: the male polarity has near-extinguished the whole damn playing field. So via merely the same stupid polarized game which is ~all we know how to play, yet: the women Cannot do worse than this record.

I go with Albert E's fine statement about 'scale', because it makes sense only metaphysically ~ "problems created at one level of thinking cannot be solved at that same level" (of thinking.) Yesss.

We haven't 'risen' much farther than the cave entrance, ever since biased liars began writing down our His-tory. Instituting a matriarchy wouldn't guarantee any better results. It would have one Good Thing going for it, though:

It seems that a *Shock* has to be administered, ever to get a person / or a bunch of people to awaken a bit, from the daily torpor and routine.

The entire faux-religio besotted planetary population clearly Needs a Shock, a very Large one - if we are ever to break this default priesthood shell-game and its horrifyingly predictable produce: endless BS wars about Mine's Bigger.

ie both Patri- and Matri- suck, just as the magnetic monad is a meaningless concept.
But a huge Change in daily habits - just might.. get the species to grow up; barely beat the self-immolation we're currently pining for and rushing towards. It's a chance.

*Shocks* are indubitably enroute - why should not one of them produce something like 'progress'. Too?
Pass the baton - effete wimps with big bombs.

"I am impatient with stupidity.. My people have learned to live without it."
-- Klaatu, speaking to a pol in Wash DC, The Day the Earth Stood Still

We have to take our cues from imaginary characters - just as so many on the planet already do...

New Head of steam starting
Do you know why women are manipulative? Because generally, we have no power. Throughout time we have been squashed,devalued, oppressed and villianized. I quess we have Eve to thank for that. She should've never eaten that apple and damned humanity for all eternity. Ignoring that for a moment, women have some very good ideas and agendas, you know, and heck, most of the time they dont even involve blowing each other up. So we manipulate a little to put our agendas into motion. That's not a bad thing. It's a brillant thing. A survival mechanism.

And if all it takes to put our agendas into motion is a little sex, then hooray for us! Stop thinking with your dicks for 5 minutes and maybe you wont be so easily manipulated. And what is sex anyway? Deep down, it ensures the continuation of our species, the same species men are hell bent on blowing up. Get your priorities straight. Either keep the human race going or destroy it. Make up your minds!

If the sex is generally disappointing, something is not right. Why would men be manipulated by something that disappoints? Suckers. Sex motivates because, when done correctly, it is spectacular. Powerful stuff. It makes the world go round.

Ash is right. Women may not do a better job, but we certainly couldnt do any worse.
Imagine if we harnessed all this animosity between the sexes and used it for good instead of evil. If we combined our strengths and attributes... well, what a wonderful world it could be.
New what do apaches, afhgani and berbers have in common?
men do the capturing and women do the torture. That is why men are in charge, because although we are stupid we are not by nature cruel.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Bollocks, Box.
Not worth deconstructing. But transparently crap.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?pwhysall|A better terminal emulator]
New Double bullocks.
Hitler
Genghis Khan
Saddam Hussein
Osama Bin Laden
Jeffery Dahmer
Ted Bundy
Charles Manson
The Spanish Iquisition

Tell me again that men arent cruel by nature. Much more so than women.
New they all had mothers that taught them young :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Low blow, Box, low blow :-)
New Oh, you're steaming for naught
I don't disagree with you. Saying one sex is inherently superior to the other is, however, false.

Men and women are really pretty much the same thing, same characteristics different enphasis, and both have a full repertory of flaws and shortcomings. Considering, though, our roots in the animal world, bloody of tooth, claw and horn, this is to be expected and we're really not doing as badly as we might.

As for disappointing sex, yes, it happens to both sexes. It isn't automatically good, it has to be, in your words, "done correctly". And the definition of "correctly" has to be compatible between two people. Sex is no longer a mechanic for reproduction, it's a social binding and social things are very complex.

Many women do fail to understand just how intense the sex drive is in men, particularly younger men. For a young man it's often a real effort just to maintain sanity. That's why it's so easy for woman to manipulate them.

This is natures plan, to keep males fighting each other and killing each other so the "most fit" will hoard the women and propegate the species. To nature, there's no need for women to have any power at all.

For better or for worse, since the "Eve-apple event" (or it's scientific equivalent), we are no longer entirely in nature's realm and nature's definition of "most fit" doesn't fit well. Nature's plan has becomes problematic and needs to be subverted. Much of it has been - but more remains to be done.
New I'm not steaming that much
Just feeling argumentative.

You want a piece of me?
New Dup
ignore

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Sept. 23, 2006, 10:51:56 PM EDT
New Which piece are you offering?
Heh.

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
New You know what piece you're gonna get.
My foot right up that smart ass of yours.
New kinky.....
New Re: Head of steam starting
Ignoring that for a moment, women have some very good ideas and agendas, you know, and heck, most of the time they dont even involve blowing each other up.
Just some very intense negotiations every twenty-eight days, no? ;)
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
New That's not blowing things up
That's gouging eyes out.
     Nearly 10% of straight men have sex with other men? - (JayMehaffey) - (33)
         That number makes a lot of sense - (jake123)
         clueby4 if a man has sex with another man he is not straight - (boxley)
         It's a complex topic. - (static)
         Makes sense to me - (bionerd) - (29)
             So then, if female is the default condition . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (27)
                 Hmmm... I need to respond to that - (bionerd) - (26)
                     Oh that's easy... - (Meerkat) - (25)
                         Thank you. That's exactly what I was thinking. - (bionerd)
                         Traitor -NT - (broomberg)
                         No, it just means women are the raw material . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (22)
                             Nope. You have it backwards - (bionerd) - (21)
                                 Biblical logic? - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
                                     Ok. Good one. You win. - (bionerd) - (19)
                                         Quitter! - (Ashton) - (18)
                                             Not a Quitter!! - (bionerd) - (17)
                                                 Ahh.. {whew} - (Ashton) - (16)
                                                     Now we know, Ashton, that you're one of those . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                                                         First, we must learn to eschew obfuscation - (Ashton)
                                                         Head of steam starting - (bionerd) - (13)
                                                             what do apaches, afhgani and berbers have in common? - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                 Bollocks, Box. - (pwhysall)
                                                                 Double bullocks. - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                                     they all had mothers that taught them young :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         Low blow, Box, low blow :-) -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                             Oh, you're steaming for naught - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                                 I'm not steaming that much - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                                     Dup - (tuberculosis)
                                                                     Which piece are you offering? - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                                         You know what piece you're gonna get. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                             kinky..... -NT - (n3jja)
                                                             Re: Head of steam starting - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                 That's not blowing things up - (bionerd)
             Continuum: Yes. Puritan digital-think: No. - (Ashton)

It's a lot less messy in here when Karsten's absent...
87 ms