IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New actively aided and abetted by that Iraqi citizenry
sundry others with their own aims/goals/and thefts. A place where law and order is a nod, wink and a bullet to the back of the head. Tribal loyalties vs religious loyalties. The place needs a god father, sad but true. Call another election, let Saddam run, fix it so he wins and we have a new bud in the ME. The Iraqi's who are still alive will be happy to thank us for our gift of justice and freedom.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Hey, there's no doubt that some of them made out like
the proverbial bandits... but while that seems to be the natural constituency of the US abroad, those aren't the people I'm talking about.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     To help rebuild Iraq you needed the "right" stuff - (rcareaga) - (16)
         What, you're just hearing about this? - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Josh Marshall addresses your point - (rcareaga)
         Laid out in painful detail - (JayMehaffey)
         you missed the point, to make the great steal happen - (boxley) - (12)
             You must be a fan of Naomi Klein - (jake123) - (11)
                 hell with them, it was OUR money -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                     Oh, they took their money too - (jake123) - (9)
                         difference between legitimate loot and theft - (boxley) - (8)
                             Oh, it's OK to invade a country for no reason and loot them - (jake123) - (7)
                                 almost 1/2 trillion dollars so far -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                     Sorry, that does not compute - (jake123) - (5)
                                         Does it really matter? - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                             You can bet that it does to the Iraqi citizenry - (jake123) - (2)
                                                 actively aided and abetted by that Iraqi citizenry - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Hey, there's no doubt that some of them made out like - (jake123)
                                             It's only money - (rcareaga)

As Sam Goldwyn said, "I'm sick of the old cliches. Bring me some new cliches."
51 ms