IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's what I was trying to say
back here [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=267898|267898] when I said I thought we had missed your point. I didn't think it was YOUR opinion you were arguing, but you understood WHY it was being suggested.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New And my response was affirmative to you
a negative affirmative, anyway ;-)
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Bush pushes on terrorism proposal - (JayMehaffey) - (77)
         What's to clarify? - (jbrabeck) - (63)
             What, specifically, do those things mean? - (bepatient) - (62)
                 Good points, but... - (jbrabeck) - (52)
                     You and I agree on the SH point - (bepatient) - (51)
                         That I would agree too. - (jbrabeck) - (50)
                             What two things are the admin pushing? - (Silverlock) - (49)
                                 Its not >re< definition - (bepatient) - (48)
                                     It's not that difficult, IMHO. - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                         Gimme a break on that - (bepatient) - (35)
                                             I think we're talking past each other. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Maybe not - (bepatient)
                                             be careful what you wish for.... - (Simon_Jester) - (32)
                                                 I am completely fine with that. - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                     It sure as hell ain't that churchly fornication thing - (Ashton)
                                                     What about when the "clarification" is used on US troops? - (Silverlock) - (29)
                                                         Considering the alternative - (bepatient) - (28)
                                                             What other people do doesn't matter. What we do does. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                 Hear, hear! -NT - (imric)
                                                                 No argument. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                 No. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             The altenative to waterboarding is beheading? - (imric) - (22)
                                                                 Who would be capturing our troops? - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                                     So friggin' what? - (imric) - (20)
                                                                         You are missing the point. - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                             FOLLOW ALONG? - (imric) - (18)
                                                                                 lest I have to repeat myself again - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                     And that doesn't matter, dude. - (imric) - (16)
                                                                                         Its not a rationalization - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                             Allow me to repeat myself - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                                 Why not, its more fun. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                     You're troll-fu has been weak for awhile now - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                                         Haven't hit the warning track yet. - (bepatient)
                                                                                             If it is a simple fact, - (imric) - (10)
                                                                                                 I think we've missed his point - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                                                                                                     Not quite. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                         Nope, you haven't. - (bepatient)
                                                                                                 No - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                     No, it doesn't. - (imric) - (5)
                                                                                                         All valid points - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                             Please quote what you're responding to. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                                 Your problem is with who you attribute the desire. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                     That's what I was trying to say - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                                                                         And my response was affirmative to you - (bepatient)
                                                             Technically speaking.... - (Simon_Jester)
                                     This is so inherently a fool's errand, though - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Exactly. - (Another Scott)
                                     Clarification defeats the purpose. - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                         Sure, I get it - (bepatient) - (7)
                                             Well, after all - (jake123)
                                             It's not like people aren't interrogated all the time. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Chuckle - (bepatient)
                                             How do you know they're terrorists? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                 Valid point. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Oh, that's OK then. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                         That was nowhere near the point of that post - (bepatient)
                 Don't be evil -NT - (Silverlock)
                 the presidents argument is clearly wrong - (boxley) - (2)
                     Wrong? Possibly in extent he took it - (bepatient) - (1)
                         It's a long way - (imric)
                 Your being far to generous - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
                     Yes, and the fact that they can and Did proceed in this way - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Right...provable lies - (bepatient) - (2)
                             I never promised you a rose garden. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 I wouldn't want the job. -NT - (bepatient)
         Eventually he'll have to accept what he gets. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I hadn't watched The McLauglin shout-extravaganza (PBS) much - (Ashton)
         everything old is new again (40KB image) - (rcareaga) - (4)
             WOW! - (lincoln) - (3)
                 Just lucky, I guess - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Yes, I recognize that little girl - - (Ashton) - (1)
                         It's Ann Coulter -NT - (imqwerky)
         You know...this ignores the larger issue.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
             Shush! We gotta protect our Sekrets! - (Another Scott)
             What constitutes legal methods in GC and thus US law - (bepatient) - (2)
                 Have you seen the Senate Armed Services bill? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     They shouldn't have caved there. - (bepatient)
         Tom Malinowski OpEd at the Washington Post. - (Another Scott)

Users will choose dancing pigs just about every time.
100 ms