IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The feeling is warmly reciprocated

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

New nichto problemo, kid
I've got Russian emigre friends in the meatworld who are fully as deluded as you are, and we get along like a house on fire.

hugs and kisses,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
     How to cook your daughter - (Arkadiy) - (25)
         ObLRPD - (folkert)
         looks like 2nd hand crap -NT - (boxley) - (21)
             Huh? -NT - (Arkadiy) - (20)
                 I read the review of the book - (boxley) - (19)
                     Errr... - (Arkadiy) - (18)
                         Question about what you mean by "must read" - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             considering I was well meshed into that culture - (boxley) - (2)
                                 You really do need to get crackin on that memoir, box. :-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     naw, living on the streets isnt that interesting - (boxley)
                         Re: Errr...or - (Ashton) - (13)
                             Fine, fine. - (Arkadiy) - (12)
                                 problem is not society it is the wretched - (boxley)
                                 There's nothing new about this century in those respects. - (Another Scott)
                                 Maybe coarse. - (Ashton) - (9)
                                     Ash, I ve completely lost you - (Arkadiy) - (8)
                                         completely lost Ashton? You never had him - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                             The feeling is warmly reciprocated -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                 nichto problemo, kid - (rcareaga)
                                             Seems to me he made a pretty decent attempt - (bepatient)
                                         Lost? Oh well.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             Re: Lost? Oh well.. - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                 slightly OT on one quote - (boxley)
                                                 Sorry Ark, nothing new on the waste front - (Ashton)
         Why is it a "must read" for us? - (pwhysall) - (1)
             I am pretty sure that if the father in the book - (Arkadiy)

He's dead, Jim.
78 ms