IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New completely lost Ashton? You never had him
I've been on this board for three years, Arkidy, and during that time you've struck me as largely clueless on every issue that matters for three out of any given four posts. Have a nice day.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New The feeling is warmly reciprocated

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

New nichto problemo, kid
I've got Russian emigre friends in the meatworld who are fully as deluded as you are, and we get along like a house on fire.

hugs and kisses,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Seems to me he made a pretty decent attempt
to decipher the indecipherable.

Of course, not all have an Ashtonizer built into our babelfish...and ark is babelfishing exponentially more than yourself by at least one degree.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     How to cook your daughter - (Arkadiy) - (25)
         ObLRPD - (folkert)
         looks like 2nd hand crap -NT - (boxley) - (21)
             Huh? -NT - (Arkadiy) - (20)
                 I read the review of the book - (boxley) - (19)
                     Errr... - (Arkadiy) - (18)
                         Question about what you mean by "must read" - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             considering I was well meshed into that culture - (boxley) - (2)
                                 You really do need to get crackin on that memoir, box. :-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     naw, living on the streets isnt that interesting - (boxley)
                         Re: Errr...or - (Ashton) - (13)
                             Fine, fine. - (Arkadiy) - (12)
                                 problem is not society it is the wretched - (boxley)
                                 There's nothing new about this century in those respects. - (Another Scott)
                                 Maybe coarse. - (Ashton) - (9)
                                     Ash, I ve completely lost you - (Arkadiy) - (8)
                                         completely lost Ashton? You never had him - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                             The feeling is warmly reciprocated -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                 nichto problemo, kid - (rcareaga)
                                             Seems to me he made a pretty decent attempt - (bepatient)
                                         Lost? Oh well.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             Re: Lost? Oh well.. - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                 slightly OT on one quote - (boxley)
                                                 Sorry Ark, nothing new on the waste front - (Ashton)
         Why is it a "must read" for us? - (pwhysall) - (1)
             I am pretty sure that if the father in the book - (Arkadiy)

A source of annoying catchphrases now.
92 ms