IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Consider the source, Luke
When was the last time you actually met/heard/saw/ a funny Repo (funny as in 'ha-ha', not funny as in wierd or funny as in pathetic)?

I'm still waiting for my first sighting, and I'm older than you....

Waidamminnit...There was Sen. Everett Dirksen (R-IL) back in the 50's...you know, back when the Republicans really were the party of Lincoln, back before they threw the bit. The exceptions that proves the rule, and all that.
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
Expand Edited by jb4 Sept. 13, 2006, 02:55:26 PM EDT
New I know a bunch of them
used to work for a repo/ahem libertarian governor, Wally Hickel of Alaska. His "crew" 4 repos and two demo's were funnier than hell. Also one of the smartest bunches I have worked for, not know it alls but extremely sharp.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Weak GOP humor/parody attempt - (JayMehaffey) - (9)
         Wow - (drewk) - (8)
             The sad thing? - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                 Requires people who have really Drunk the Kool-Aid[tm] - (drewk) - (4)
                     It is teh funny -NT - (jake123)
                     Kool-Aidaholics - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                         Trust me, the last thing they want to bring up is Iraq - (jake123)
                     I just realized ... - (drewk)
             Consider the source, Luke - (jb4) - (1)
                 I know a bunch of them - (boxley)

Always wook on da bwight side of Wife!
71 ms