IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I agree with her
shelling out the same old spiel about 911 while busily looting the public vaults and denying us our freedom. I just saw an attack commercial. One screen full of Islamic terrorists, "these people want to kill you" another screen of crapaud about cut run and surrender.

I have an idea that with some help from Rand would make a nifty youtube commercial
same screen "these people want to kill you" second screen shrub cheney gomez rumsfeld and our dear departed friend felix "these people want to take free americans and turn them into vassals enslaved by the state."
third screen. This is a war on 2 fronts, lets fight for our freedom at home as well as abroad.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Send that to Move On - they have the Will, the $$ and the
brains to immediately develop such cute ideas.. not just thank-and-forget.

Hell, they're about the only (large-scale, now) 'representatives' still accessible to us proles -- and we're going to Need their better-and-better coordinated work, I wot\ufffd to counter the [#267357] $45 Rove-millions for G\ufffdbbels.

Makes more sense than letters to outsourced congresscritter e-mail drops / all that boilerplate 'reply' BS. If'n ya gives a shit, and I thinks ya Do...

New wrong messenger, need to bleed it from the grassroots
youtube, then links to here, then spam various libertarian sites and a copy to repo.org so they, not move on, will trumpet their nastyness ensuring a good audience. Send it to move on and 40% of the voting audience will shrug and go "them thar libruls"
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New I couldn't watch or listen to the coverage either. 36 kB.
It mostly struck me as a desperate attempt for ratings and/or publicity.

[edit:]

This Tom Toles comic sums it up for me pretty well:

[image|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/opinion/ssi/images/Toles/c_09132006_520.gif|0|Vote GOP|442|520]

:-(

Cheers,
Scott.
Expand Edited by Another Scott Sept. 13, 2006, 09:44:42 AM EDT
New Not the coverage I was speaking about
I didn't watch any of the "memorials".

CNN had a feed of their coverage, synced to the minute, of 9/11/01.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New My wife saw that too - scared her until she realized it was
not really live.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
     I really overestimated myself - (bepatient) - (41)
         Glad I'm not the only one. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         Glad I'm not the only one. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         "Three dead is a tragedy, three thousand is a statistic" - (drewk) - (4)
             Its not outrage. - (bepatient)
             I'm much the same. - (pwhysall)
             dunno if it helps but - (boxley) - (1)
                 It's about as many will die in traffic accidents this month - (pwhysall)
         You should be sick. - (bionerd) - (6)
             Why? - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                 I guess because - (bionerd) - (4)
                     And- my task at work today - (bionerd)
                     Do you have the same feeling - (xtensive) - (2)
                         Victims of the random attacks are tragic - (bepatient)
                         Yes, but to a lesser degree because - (bionerd)
         Why are we at work today? - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             Cool, another 3-day weekend ... break out the grill -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                 And the mattress sales - (lincoln)
         I was crying this morning. Again. - (folkert) - (1)
             I cried, too. -NT - (bionerd)
         I remember it like it was yesterday - (tuberculosis)
         I did my best to avoid the images on TV today - (Nightowl) - (1)
             How Safe Are We? (new thread) - (Nightowl)
         Perspective of a 14 year old. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
             Actually, there's an easy answer: the true one - (jake123) - (2)
                 That's human nature - (bionerd) - (1)
                     That may be - (jake123)
             I was thinking about the kids, too - (drewk) - (6)
                 'We have always been at war with East Asia..' - (Ashton) - (5)
                     You knew that was an Orwell quote? - (drewk) - (4)
                         I've been reading a fine bio of George O - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Depressing how often he's still relevant -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                 Re: Depressing how often he's ^h^h the Greeks - (Ashton)
                         I knew... - (jb4)
             She is old enough (and clearly wise enough) now, to grok - (Ashton)
             I agree with her - (boxley) - (5)
                 Send that to Move On - they have the Will, the $$ and the - (Ashton) - (1)
                     wrong messenger, need to bleed it from the grassroots - (boxley)
                 I couldn't watch or listen to the coverage either. 36 kB. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Not the coverage I was speaking about - (bepatient) - (1)
                         My wife saw that too - scared her until she realized it was - (jbrabeck)
         The only thing I watched.... - (static)

So less could be more, more could be less, and nothing could be most of all — sometimes.
87 ms