IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And sometimes they come around from the right side...
When I was ten, we moved back to Italy and I spent my 5th grade year in a school run by nuns. In Italy at the time (maybe still) elementary school teachers tracked up the grades with their students from 1st to 5th grade, then cycled back to 1st for another batch. So I found myself in a class that had been together and with the same nun since 1st grade.

They had been praying in class every morning since 1st grade. Well, a couple months into the school year our nun said we wouldn't be doing that any more--we were old enough now to be responsible for saying our own morning prayers at home before school.

Some of the girls protested, saying they'd forget, but she stuck to her guns, suggesting ways they could remind themselves if they wanted to.

I've always remembered that.
Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
New Nice - seems that the really Sharp nuns are indispensable
to any hope of gluing-together the whole frat-boy infrastructure. Likely you've seen Sister -?- the art lecturer, periodically on PBS. No dummy she (either.)

Longest way round is the shortest way home - (rcareaga) - (12)
         slumming ? /me/dux :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Seems another case of CASIP - (Ashton)
         Interesting - (drewk) - (7)
             Yeah. - (imric) - (2)
                 And just think, he was "one of the good ones" -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                     I heard an analogy about - (imric)
             Yep... didn't find this guy too impressive - (jake123) - (3)
                 That's *exactly* what they think - (drewk) - (2)
                     Yeah, and considering the extent to which they're in the - (jake123) - (1)
                         Not really, the leadership panders to them during the - (boxley)
         And sometimes they come around from the right side... - (GBert) - (1)
             Nice - seems that the really Sharp nuns are indispensable - (Ashton)

And, of course, steaming poo...
86 ms