IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Synchronicity -
En passant, on NPR today - comments on the Tesla, intimations that "he's" behind the Docu-Movie, Who Killed the Electric Car? {aside from thermodynamics and the use of fossil fuels to recharge yada cf. 'hydrogen-as-panacea' for similar problems in cognition, when a whole culture has never heard of F=MA.)

Mention of \ufffdber-geek David Brin (?) and others, as having been among the many waiting.. for someone to do their homework --> right on through marketing to a tested group of likely purchasers / getting the logistics for support Right, etc. Possibly some links there would cover what I heard.

Was paying only 75% attention - realizing that I ain't never gonna be buying so expensive a toy, aimed squarely at the BigRebated-5% (those who are, currently engaged in seeking their Alt Summer Homes via the Bush-RepoMatic windfall - perhaps keeping that Real Estate bubble inflated for a few more quarters /months?)

But then.. GM actually *crushing* all those EV-1s -!- now THERE is a classic intermixing of Dilbertian PHB Repo-Neoconism, wrapped in the triumph of Marketing over substance. And all from the imagination that: you Can kill the Memory.
Do all Bizness grads flunk Psych 101?
..thought it was mainly the CIEIOs who never felt the need to learn anything about the marks.

New David Brin is most certainly a geek.
Sci-fi author, astronomer, and [link|http://www.davidbrin.com/tschp1.html|political commentator].

He's a mensch.
Hurt me if you must, but let the duckie go!
     a nice car I cant afford (yet) - (boxley) - (18)
         Kewl! -NT - (imqwerky)
         I like the range on it -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         Synchronicity - - (Ashton) - (1)
             David Brin is most certainly a geek. - (inthane-chan)
         Re: a nice car I cant afford (yet) - (xtensive) - (1)
             $80k - (SpiceWare)
         looks good to me - (cforde)
         Here he comes with the wet blanket... - (Another Scott) - (2)
             I think the root is much simpler - - (Ashton)
             TTAC on the latest Tesla news. - (Another Scott)
         plug-in hybrid Mini looks interesting - (SpiceWare) - (7)
             I want one ... NOW! -NT - (drewk) - (4)
                 Are you prepared to pay the Base Price plus the conversion? -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                     I said I *wanted* one ... completely different -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (jbrabeck)
                 Ditto likewise. - (static)
             On the other end of the economy scale... - (Meerkat) - (1)
                 bad choice, the steering wheel is on the passengers side :-) -NT - (boxley)

Do you, in fact, have any cheese here at all?
42 ms