IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, veeerry funny
I'm not squirting any crap up my nose, except zinc, which already seems to be helping. Have you ever used Zicam? Good stuff. And I have a nice antibiotic so I should be just fine by Friday.
So dont worry, I aint gonna flake.
Sometimes.
When a man is alone in his room...
he wears stretchy pants.
It's for fun.
New not so funny
saline rinses work great. I had a significant reduction in sinus infections after a doctor told me about it. Never tried hydrogen peroxide.

I had an outbreak of hives a few years ago and have been taking 3 different medications(Claritin, Astelin and Zantac) every since to keep them suppressed. A very nice side effect of the medication is I haven't had allergy problems since then. The hive problem has been getting better, I used to take the medication twice a day, and a missed dose would result in an outbreak. I'm down to once a day with a smaller dosage and it takes a few missed days before the hives show up.
Darrell Spice, Jr.            Trendy yet complex\nPeople seek me out - though they're not sure why\n[link|http://spiceware.org/gallery/ArtisticOverpass|Artistic Overpass]                      [link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare]
New Remember, I have a high threshold of pain
and .3% is 10 times more dilute than OTC standard.

Please please make sure you are careful.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New Probably won't try it
The saline rinse works well as it is, plus I don't keep H2O2 in the cabinet.
Darrell Spice, Jr.            Trendy yet complex\nPeople seek me out - though they're not sure why\n[link|http://spiceware.org/gallery/ArtisticOverpass|Artistic Overpass]                      [link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare]
New And remember what happened the last time I took your advice.
My head nearly shot off my neck from the pain. (okay, I forgot to dilute the peroxide. But still. I aint taking medical advice from you no more.)
Sometimes.
When a man is alone in his room...
he wears stretchy pants.
It's for fun.
     I'm sick!! - (bionerd) - (39)
         DOH! - (admin)
         NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - (drewk) - (4)
             Remember, she'll be in her own vehicle. - (folkert) - (3)
                 I have an in-dash CD player. Geez. - (bionerd) - (2)
                     And this'll be us - (drewk) - (1)
                         Just for that... - (bionerd)
         I hope you get over it soon. - (Another Scott)
         Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide flush? - (folkert) - (5)
             Oh, veeerry funny - (bionerd) - (4)
                 not so funny - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                     Remember, I have a high threshold of pain - (folkert) - (2)
                         Probably won't try it - (SpiceWare)
                         And remember what happened the last time I took your advice. - (bionerd)
         I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you're better soon. -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Hope you're well in time for the Beepbash! -NT - (Nightowl)
         Get well, Girlfriend! - (imqwerky) - (9)
             Any germs remaining on Friday - (bionerd) - (8)
                 I can't wait! -NT - (imqwerky)
                 I think someone's drinking straight tequila -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                     That could end up being your worst nightmare :-P -NT - (bionerd) - (4)
                         Do we need to put you on a leash? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             Who's got the studded leather collar? -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                                 Don't get her too excited. ;-) -NT - (n3jja)
                                 It's already packed - (bionerd)
                     <envy /> - (jb4)
         Ditto. - (inthane-chan) - (13)
             Gee, 2 sinus infections, and I've got an eye infection - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                 Egads! Two snot-blowers and a Pink-Eye! Anybody else? -NT - (imqwerky) - (10)
                     Not pink eye. Blepharitis. (Mild case though.) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                         *boggle* What do you need drops for? - (admin) - (8)
                             Because the eye is infected as well. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                 So, conjunctivitis. - (admin) - (6)
                                     *ahem* I DO live with a doctor - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                         No, you SLEEP with a doctor... - (imqwerky)
                                         Uhoh - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             Luckily it is Bill's car I'm threatening. :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                     I was admonished harshly just a few weeks ago. - (folkert) - (1)
                                         That's more than I *ever* wanted to know about Pink Eye! - (imqwerky)
                 Not a sinus infection. - (inthane-chan)

Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.
86 ms