IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think someone's drinking straight tequila
a very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything but not enough to do nothing. -- Warren Buffett
New That could end up being your worst nightmare :-P
Sometimes.
When a man is alone in his room...
he wears stretchy pants.
It's for fun.
New Do we need to put you on a leash?
a very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything but not enough to do nothing. -- Warren Buffett
New Who's got the studded leather collar?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Don't get her too excited. ;-)
New It's already packed
HA!
Sometimes.
When a man is alone in his room...
he wears stretchy pants.
It's for fun.
New <envy />
/me likes Tequila!
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     I'm sick!! - (bionerd) - (39)
         DOH! - (admin)
         NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - (drewk) - (4)
             Remember, she'll be in her own vehicle. - (folkert) - (3)
                 I have an in-dash CD player. Geez. - (bionerd) - (2)
                     And this'll be us - (drewk) - (1)
                         Just for that... - (bionerd)
         I hope you get over it soon. - (Another Scott)
         Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide flush? - (folkert) - (5)
             Oh, veeerry funny - (bionerd) - (4)
                 not so funny - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                     Remember, I have a high threshold of pain - (folkert) - (2)
                         Probably won't try it - (SpiceWare)
                         And remember what happened the last time I took your advice. - (bionerd)
         I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you're better soon. -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Hope you're well in time for the Beepbash! -NT - (Nightowl)
         Get well, Girlfriend! - (imqwerky) - (9)
             Any germs remaining on Friday - (bionerd) - (8)
                 I can't wait! -NT - (imqwerky)
                 I think someone's drinking straight tequila -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                     That could end up being your worst nightmare :-P -NT - (bionerd) - (4)
                         Do we need to put you on a leash? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             Who's got the studded leather collar? -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                                 Don't get her too excited. ;-) -NT - (n3jja)
                                 It's already packed - (bionerd)
                     <envy /> - (jb4)
         Ditto. - (inthane-chan) - (13)
             Gee, 2 sinus infections, and I've got an eye infection - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                 Egads! Two snot-blowers and a Pink-Eye! Anybody else? -NT - (imqwerky) - (10)
                     Not pink eye. Blepharitis. (Mild case though.) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                         *boggle* What do you need drops for? - (admin) - (8)
                             Because the eye is infected as well. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                 So, conjunctivitis. - (admin) - (6)
                                     *ahem* I DO live with a doctor - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                         No, you SLEEP with a doctor... - (imqwerky)
                                         Uhoh - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             Luckily it is Bill's car I'm threatening. :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                     I was admonished harshly just a few weeks ago. - (folkert) - (1)
                                         That's more than I *ever* wanted to know about Pink Eye! - (imqwerky)
                 Not a sinus infection. - (inthane-chan)

If a doctor ever tells me I only have a week to live I am going to spend it in a meeting.
119 ms